Chapter 30:Being Nice

Triple update because why not?

You push the door open stumbling through it with the heavy garbage bag.

You place it on the ground letting the building door shut behind you, you wipe your forehead.

The last few days were calm or what was the closest to calm anyway.

Back at work you didn't see Taehyung again and at first you were relieved but couldn't help but feel a little worried, did he stop coming because of you and even if so why did that thought bother you?

You didn't owe him anything and if someone had to be uncomfortable then it had to be you not him.

The other boys treated you like everything was normal, it itched you to ask them if they had heard from him but you decided not to, they obviously knew where he was, they were his closest friends and they all looked normal so it was clear that he was okay as well and it was none of your business anyway.

Mark had taken a week off due to his exams and you felt quite relieved not because you didn't want to see him but because maybe this distance will help him calm down as you figure out what to say to him the next time you meet. Mark was someone you cared about and you only hoped he would hear you out when the time comes, you didn't want to lose his friendship.

You bend down to make sure the garbage bag is perfectly tied up before regaining your posture.

Every Sunday was cleaning day for you and Rosé but because Rosé ditched you to spend the morning in bed with her Yoongi you had no choice but to get things done on your own and Lisa never did chores so she was still sleeping on your bed.

You grab hold of the bag and stumble your way towards the public garbage when you notice someone standing there leaning casually against the wall of the building, he has his phone to his ear as if calling someone.

You squint your eyes to see clearly who it is only to recognize the figure.

He's in a large black sweatshirt, the hood covering his head, blue jeans ripped at the knees and white puma sneakers, his free hand is stuffed deep into his pocket as he glances around.

"Jungkook" you say and he turns to look at you, you smile at him only to see that he's wearing glasses.

You lift your hand and give him a little wave and he walks over to you slowly, removing his phone from his ear and slipping into his jean pocket

"I was calling you" he says with a little smile reaching you

"Ah sorry I left my phone in the bedroom" you say and he nods

You both take a moment to check each other out; its odd seeing him in real and in so long.

You notice a camera resting against him, the long strap around his neck.