Chapter 62: Get A Room

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

You shift from one foot to the other, fiddling with your fingers as you bite down hard on your lower lips, eyes glued to the numbers, mocking you painfully slow as you ride past each floor to the very top.

The last time you were in this elevator, you weren't alone, to be more specific you weren't even standing but a man was carrying you proudly over his shoulder, ready to have sex with you.

You tap your foot impatiently as you reach closer and closer to his floor.

This was wrong, it was a bad idea, and you shouldn't be here and yet...

The minute he texted you, you should've told him to fuck off.

He wanted to remain the same asshole you've gotten to know and hated instead of the guy you knew was capable of emotions and that was fine with you as long as he stayed away from you.

32 hours ago he was calling you a slut in front of all your friends and you had slapped him.

32 hours, was it enough to pretend nothing happened?

Of course not, you were still burning mad at him for behaving the way he did, if you had him right in front of you, you'd, you'd...

You sigh and cross your arms over your chest, it was tiring, fighting with a man who obviously enjoyed the back and forth tug between you and him.

Yes, you had to admit, the back and forth bickering woke things in you, there was that sort of unexplainable passionate and feverish tug in your guts that made you want to throw up from all the unwanted butterflies flapping around inside you.

There was a reason the two of you couldn't be alone in a room together without jumping each other's bones, there was a tension in the air, a tension even the sharpest knife on the planet couldn't cut through.

The only thing that could ease such a tension was his lips locked with yours and he knew this and always made sure you did to.

The way you'd both glare at each other before your lips meshed together , his large warm hands gripping your sides and forcing your body into his...

It was that electric force whenever he laid his eyes on you.

That slow exploration done by his dark brown eyes, that way he takes his time in eyeing you from head to toe before meeting your gaze as he lowers his own...

You feel hot just at the thought and shake your head, straightening your back.

You were here for one reason and only one reason and you had to make it clear to him.

No more sex with Kim Taehyung...

As you give yourself a determined nod, the elevator doors open and you lift your eyes to look into the familiar suite.