Chapter 24: Just Sex

Someone reading over my shoulder said I needed Jesus, I looked at her and said 'Taehyung is all I need' and continued writing oh forgive me lord lmao

He takes your hardened nipple into his mouth and sucks it while he strokes between your legs with his long slender fingers.

Your body arches from the sheets and he pinches your clit making you jolt forward on the bed, you instinctively grab his wrist as if wanting to pry his hand away. The feeling is so strong it's giving you a headache, he uses his fingers on you as if he's playing an instrument, a finger, two fingers, three fingers, he rotates his fingers, replaces one, adds another, you can't focus on anything but the feeling bubbling in your lower stomach.

He watches you with hooded eyes as he sucks on your nipple and moves his fingers faster, your hand still grips his wrist but you're not stopping him anymore, your cries make his erection jerk against your thigh, the feeling of that particular muscle against you intensifies the pleasure.

Your eyes roll to the back of your head as your entire body tenses, you feel your insides explode and you come down hard and so loud that your throat hurts, your nails dig into the skin of his wrist but his talented fingers don't stop, they gather your wetness and your body shudders; he lets your nipple leave his mouth with a soft 'pop'

You tiredly open your eyes, your heart is beating extremely fast as you watch him, he brings his wet fingers close to his face before looking at you, "damn" he says and his deep voice cracks a bit but still makes your legs shake.

"you were holding all of that in weren't you baby?" he asks leaning down closer to your face, you gulp but wince at the pain in your throat, you had never came that hard before, the pressure was so hard your thighs were still shaking.

You watch him as he slips his fingers into his mouth and shuts his eyes, he releases a deep moan and you feel your insides clench around air, he slowly opens his eyes and slides off the bed and onto his knees, you raise your head a bit to look at him

"what..." you start only to have him grab your thighs and draw you to the end of the bed, you gasp surprised before he wraps your thighs around his neck "would you mind?" he asks his eyes looking at your bare sex as he licks his lips "please" you beg and he lowers his neck closer to your dripping sex.

You cry out when you feel his wet tongue on your sensitive clit, it swirls quickly before he opens his lips and wraps them around it, you throw your head back and grab the bed sheets as if your life depends on them, he grips your thighs closer to his face as he groans sending a violent vibration through your entire body

Without asking you start moving your hips against him as his tongue pushes inside you, he hums before locking eyes with you "touch yourself" he demands and you shudder at the feeling of his warm breath against you, you quickly obey sliding your hand up to your breast and touching your nipple