Chapter 43: Boyfriend

this is a Taehyung FF where the hell is Taehyung????! i have to remind you that they did say goodbye to each other but then again it is a Taehyung FF lol patience.

You turn to look over your shoulder and blink your eyes to clear your vision only to see someone you didn't expect to see at all.

He's not even dressed in a costume, just a black buttoned up tucked into a pair of tight black jeans and a brown leather jacket, his hair is perfectly combed and a strand of it hangs above his left eye, if he wasn't such an asshole you'd admit he looks good but even drunk you would never say it.

You scoff and turn away and he laughs approaching you, you try to keep your eyes open as he stands behind you and places his hands on each side of your body, caging you.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" he whispers in your ear and you nudge him off with your shoulder "go away Jackson" you mumble and he nestles his nose in your hair taking in your familiar and warm scent.

"I'm happy to see you" he whispers deeply pressing himself to your ass and you push him off and turn to look at him "we'll I'm not, go away" you mumble and start to walk by him when he grabs your arm, since you're clearly drunk there's not much you can do but fall against his chest.

"Why do you always have to go around looking this hot?" he asks wrapping his arms around your body, you place your hands on his chest to push him away but it's a weak push.

"Jackson, stop" you whisper heart beating hard against your chest, you can't keep your eyes open and you feel yourself dozing off.

"Let me take care of you" he whispers biting his lips and you shake your head, you knew very well what he meant and there was no way you were going to let that happen "no, go away" you mumble

He chuckles cupping your cheek lifting your head, his brown eyes travel your face as he bites his lips, he hadn't had you this close to him in so long and he fucking missed you, if this wasn't a sign that you two should get back together then he didn't know what was

"fuck you're so hot" he sighs leaning down and pressing a little kiss to your lips, you try to turn your head away but end up tilting your head to the side as if allowing him to deepen the kiss with you.

"I missed you so much" he adds against your lips, "stop" you mumble but he doesn't

"You don't want me to stop" he mumbles and kisses your jaw, you feel your insides clench as he does this, why was your body reacting to him, was it the alcohol?

"No, stop" you protest weakly but it comes out as a moan, he still knew how to make you feel this way and it was so wrong.

In the fuzziness clouding your mind, you recall that Mark was with you a couple of minutes ago and had said something about taking you home