Chapter 27: Scarred

rude rude rude ruuude ugh I'm done

Jimin parks the car and turns to you.

Throughout the entire ride you were quiet, it was mostly because you were still in shock from what had happened right before your eyes, the night had been eventful and it all had your mind racing.

You were angry at Taehyung and you wanted to say you hated him but there were little moments in your confrontation with him that made him seem almost human despite his anger, moments from last night with him that showed you that he could be gentle when he wanted to, moments that proved that he could laugh, smile, joke, be playful.

You didn't know what it was about it but those moments were stopping you from hating him, you were angry but you couldn't hate him not after the way he had looked at you as he said the words "she's a dangerous one"

He looked almost scared of you.

You blink out of your thoughts when you feel Jimin gently take your hands "you okay?" he asks and you give him a little smile "I'll be fine once I'm fed" you joke and he cracks a smile "I'm glad you can still joke despite what happened back there" he admits and you look down at your hand still in his and back into his eyes "it's take a lot more than that to bring me down" you say and he smiles at you nodding

"Well we're here" he nods towards the restaurant he had parked in front and you turn to look out the window, it was a little restaurant at the end of the street with Asian architecture and the words 'Bon Apeti" written on the front.

"Bon Apeti" you read out loud and turn to him "really?" you ask and he chuckles "hey you said you were hungry" he jokes as he pulls out the keys and opens his door.

You laugh shaking your head at him as you open the door to get out; you stand on the sidewalk and wait for him to join you.

"shall we?" he gestures to the front door and you nod walking ahead of him, he reaches out and pulls open the front door to let you in first "thank you" you say softly as you enter.

Immediately you're met with the warmth of the restaurant, the smell of meat and dumplings fill your nose and you can't help but admire the decoration, it looked homelike, low tables perfectly set around and comfortable sitting cushions on each sides of the low tables.

The restaurant is empty but you can tell just by the energy soaking from the room that it's usually full of people.

"this place is beautiful" you breath out and he smiles at you "I wanted it to seem comfortable" he says taking your coat and you look at him "you mean...?" you start and he nods "I'm into restoration" he concludes and you widen your eyes "you own this place?" you ask and he nods "this and several others" he replies as he leads you over to one of the low tables.

You carefully hold down your skirt as you sit down on a comfortable red cushion and he sits across from you "are you all successfully rich?" you ask once he's seated and he chuckles running a hand through his blonde hair "in different domains I guess" he says pulling on the sleeves of his long sleeve shirt.