Chapter 50: Like You

um just take it all off 🤧

Y/N's POV

Unfortunately against your will you had to eventually get off Taehyung so he could drive the both of you to his apartment.

You weren't too sure what had gotten into you maybe it was the fact that you both always went back and forth barking at each other, maybe it was that hot way he had of getting under your skin making you want to either slap the shit out of him or kiss him.

It was like a rollercoaster ride, one minute you were both yelling in each other's faces and the next he was shoving his tongue in your mouth and you were letting him get away with it because you liked the grin he made when he won.

Each time you laid your eyes on him the only thing you wanted was to touch him. Your eyes trail across the skin of his right arm which was guiding the steering wheel and you just want to lick the veins that show whenever he makes a tight left or right turn.

Your eyes dance over to the skin of his neck, which he stretches from time to time as he runs a hand through his blondish brown hair, those hands...

You wanted his large hands on your body, smart fingertips glazing over each hidden inch of you, his lips moving together with yours as if they belonged together and his tongue...

You sigh out dreamily as you lean your head against the headrest of your seat just at the thought of his skillful tongue working its way all over you and in your heated core.

You've never been so needy before and it wasn't even as if you were sexually inactive because every since Taehyung was gone you've had sex with that idiot Jackson but yet why did it feel like you've been going without sex for months, no, years?

You slowly open your eyes to see Taehyung glancing over at you with a raised eyebrow, the minute your eyes meet his you almost moan, his eyes are lowered in that glare you find so hot, as if he'd fuck you right there and then and it makes you want to edge him on to see if he can.

"You're gonna have to stop making sounds like that sweetheart" he warns, you bite your lip.

Everything about the way he looked made you want to tease him.

"Or what?" you tease and he cocks his head to the side and chuckles not the least bit surprised that you're testing him.

"I'll have to pull over " he teases and you glance back at the big white dog who was laying in the back seat, his nose in his paw and his eyes closed and then at Taehyung.

"Mono's in the backseat and he's asleep" you tell him and he gives you a look "who said I'd take you in the backseat?" he asks and you feel the warmth fill you once again as you look down at his thighs, would he really take you in the front seat, right there?