Chapter 32: Taking It Slow

In the mood for some Kookie lol 😋

After showering you wrap a towel around your body and wipe your mirror with your hand to see your reflection

You glance at the door and smile to yourself.

Not once did Jungkook try to sneak in or try to make a move while you were under the shower, somehow this eased your nerves quite a bit.

You feel like he's respecting your privacy or maybe he wasn't the type to such a thing.

Jackson always sneaked up on you when you were dating, you quickly shake your head maybe it's time to stop comparing every guy to Jackson, it was over with him and you had to move on.

You start to look through everything you had in the bathroom, you had your hair blow dryer, your hair products and your clothes, your makeup was in the bedroom but you could apply your products after you're dressed so that's fine.

While you're going through your stuff you suddenly frown when you take notice of something missing.

Your breath hitches in your throat when you realize it's something very important.

"Fuck" you mumble under your breath and glance at the door and then back at your things.

How could you have forgotten to bring in your underwear and your bra?

It was the first thing you should have grabbed but you were busy running away from Jungkook to prepare yourself.

You lick your lips and start to think fast, you couldn't go out in your towel because let's face it you knew where every situation like that led.

Jungkook was a man, a man who upfront told you he didn't see you as a friend. You had seen his eyes when you had tricked him earlier by fake lifting your shirt, if you gave him the opportunity you knew he would do things to you and having only a towel protect your naked body from his was going to give him ideas.

You snap your fingers remembering the large shirt you had on when you ran into the bathroom; you notice it in the laundry hamper and sigh out in relief taking hold of it.

You could just slip in on and get what you needed, he wasn't going to be able to tell the difference between earlier and now but you'd be the only aware of being completely and fully naked under it.

You quickly slip on your t-shirt and surely it reaches your thighs and hides enough of your womanhood and your ass, you run a hand through your wet hair and open the bathroom door.

You take a deep breath and peek out to see what he's up to.

The minute the door opens Jungkook looks up from his camera and looks at you.

Your eyes meet and you shiver under his gaze, you give a little nervous smile, he raises an eyebrow at you and you step out trying to act as normal as possible.