Chapter 15: Want

I wrote this chapter while in a room surrounded by people and it wasn't awkward at all 😬😬

Y/N's POV

You gasp as he pushes you against the wall.

You admit you're surprised, you didn't expect him to want to be alone with you, he looked impatient earlier but you would've never believed it was because he was waiting for the right moment to be alone with you.

He grins as he positions himself in front of you, a hand on each side of your head, his body isn't close enough yet but you know from the look in his eyes that it's just a matter of time before he gets closer.

He runs his tongue over his lips, bottom lip and then top lip as his eyes literally devour your body from head to toe.

You feel naked under his scanning eyes but you don't move, you watch as his chest heaves in and out.

He gulps before taking a step forward, his eyes look at the devil horns on your head before meeting your eyes with a smirk "what are you supposed to be, the devils little princess?" he asks and you raise your chin to look at him and shrug "depends who the devil is" you say and he raises an eyebrow at you, surprised.

Deep down you're surprised as well, you had no idea where that courage was coming from but you liked his reaction, you couldn't let him think you were weak, if something was going to happen between you both you had to show him he wasn't the one filled with surprises.

"You knew this was going to happen didn't you?" he asks deeply and you lean your head back onto the wall watching him, his smell was making you dizzy.

"what if I did?" you ask with a little smile and he grins back before leaning in, you watch as his hands slide down the wall and rest on your hips, you suck in a breath as his hands touch you, gently at first before he squeezes your hips.

His hands are warm against your skin, you can feel his rings against your skin but they're not cold on the contraire they feel like they're burning you, you can't describe the sensation but you want to feel it everywhere. Your body immediately reacts to his touch and this scares you, you don't feel in control of your body at all.

You raise an eyebrow at him and he bites down on his lip resting his forehead against yours, his grip tightening on your hips, he shuts his eyes "you have no idea how much I've wanted to fuck you" he says and you feel his words slip into you and they ache, you try to keep your legs together but he places a knee between your thighs, he opens his eyes and nudges your nose with his.

"You've wanted to?" you ask nervously and he cups your cheek, rubbing his thumb on your skin, then raises your head  and leans into the crook of your neck, you can feel his warm breath on your skin and you clench your fist on your side not knowing if you were allowed to touch him or not.