Chapter 31: Tick Tock

ah here's my sadistic TaeTae 😜

On that Sunday morning Taehyung strolled an art gallery with his hands behind his back taking in all the new paintings.

He ignored the glances he received from the women around him as he focused on the art in front of him.

They whisper and gawk at him as he walks by them without a single care in the world, eyebrows furrowed, biting hard on his bottom lip, he tilts his head in front of each new painting, squints his eyes and leans in to have a better look at the pieces but each time he shuts his eyes to picture a new piece to his collection his thoughts get interrupted by the image of you.

Your perfect body laid on the ruffled white sheets of his bed as you looked up at him with those warm, sensual light brown eyes, perfect skin adorned with marks, marks he had created with his lips, your full lips swollen and pink, and your chest rising and falling as you give him that little smile...

That fucking smile

He shivers as he recalls your hands on his skin, how they had sunk deep underneath his flesh and rustled his blood. The tightness of your pussy as he entered you for the first time.

The way you clenched around him trying to adjust to his size, the feeling of your warmth, you had felt so good , so welcoming, just like home.

He slowly opens his eyes again and stares at the painting in front of him.

He can't focus and it's been this way since that night at the club.

He figured staying away from you would clear his thoughts but it was like the more he was away from you the more he remembered everything clearly, he felt every touch as intense as that night as if your hands were still roaming his chest, his arms, his cheeks, his hair, his back....

He didn't understand why you were haunting him, why were you torturing him with that look, why were you pursuing him with those eyes, why couldn't you just fucking leave him alone?

He angrily remembers the way you had walked out with Jimin, honestly who do you think you are?

He's known these guys for years and now just because of you they were all ganging up on him.

Jimin dared walk out with you and even though Taehyung wanted to let him fall on his ass he couldn't resist the jealousy bubbling in his guts.

You two dared hold hands in front of him and walk away.

He couldn't let you waltz in and ruin what he build, he couldn't let Jimin, Jungkook or anyone else fall in love with you, there was no way in hell he could let that happen.

He shuts his eyes and rubs them irritated by your omnipresence around him.

He knew you were the trouble the minute you dared talk back to him but he didn't think you'd be this much trouble.