Chapter 33: Still here

I bet ya'll are starting to think Kookie is the main love interest in this book lol 😏

You take one last look at yourself in your full body mirror before applying your lip balm.

As you this you can't help but recall Jungkook's lips against yours.

The way he had kissed you did strange things to your heart, brain and body. You wanted to understand what it was that made you take things so far with him.

You were sure that if Lisa hadn't barged in you two would've had sex right there and you had promised yourself you would control yourself when with him. You weren't the type to jump from guy to guy and even though you told yourself you were going to go with the flow that didn't mean you had to let things get out of hand.

You wanted to really know Jungkook and you just hoped whatever happened earlier wasn't going to ruin it.

You didn't want to admit it but you were really excited about this date, you still had no idea what he had planned for you but the unknown kind of excited you.

What was he into, what did he like doing when he wasn't working, did he have any pet peeves, did he have any unusual habits, was he going to open up to you or was he going to remain the mysterious and secretive guy you got to know?

You grab your little leather backbag and make sure you have everything you need like your wallet, your ID, lip gloss and lip balm.

Once you're satisfied with everything you grab your phone and start to make your way out of you room when you get a notification on your phone.

You look down to see a post notification from Jimin; you smile to yourself as you unlock your phone to see his post.

You raise your eyebrows when you get a glimpse of his hair color, the last time he had been blonde and now his hair looked silver blue, you had to admit it looked good on him even though he wore a beanie to cover parts of it.

You double tap his picture and smile to yourself.

You haven't updated your Instagram in awhile, you used to be so active which was probably why you had so many followers and lately you haven't been in the mood but somehow Jimin's post was kind of a way to keep in touch with you because he didn't have your number, it was as if his post was for you and not for his followers.