Chapter 87: Honesty

"Maybe we are in the darkness to find each other
Maybe We Are Lost To Walk Together
Maybe We Are Empty To Fill Each Other
Maybe We Are Hurt To Heal Each Other
Maybe We Are Unloved To Love Each Other
And Maybe We Are Nothing To Be Each Other's
Everything..."

Songs For This Chapter:

Serendepity –BTS

Friends- BTS (Vmin)

Honest-Arielle Michelle feat Kiana Ledee

The Night We Met- Lord Huron

Sweet-Cigarettes After Sex

Walk Along The Moon- Jung Seung Hwan

Stars-Park Jimin

Hard For Me- Doyoung NCT (Richman OST)

Inner Child-BTS (Kim Taehyung)

Is It Really Me You're Missing-Nina Nesbit *

Jimin's POV

Despite the laughter and the almost at peace atmosphere in the room I can still sense the lingering tension in the air, certain words that have been nagging several minds present in the house haven't been said and I know it's only a matter of time before someone explodes.

The storm is rumbling, probably unseen for now but it's clearly arriving, from which direction, I don't know.

There's a taboo subject and we all know what it is.

The problem is it's something deep down I know we all have to talk about, whether we want to or not but with how everyone is dealing with this situation only proves that if your name was thrown carelessly into the air it was bound to start drama, drama I was genuinely tired about.

I lift my eyes from the deck of card I'm casually shuffling and look over towards the glass doors leading to the backyard.

Jungkook, Sehun and Mark are all out there with BigHit staff checking out the area to pick out the really good filming spots and setting up the night equipment for tonight.

Actually Jungkook is out there with staff, Mark and Sehun have been staying clear of Taehyung ever since he blew up and told them to go fuck themselves earlier, well he told Mark and Jungkook to go fuck themselves but oddly he's been chill with Sehun, casually teasing him from time to time but not taking it too far.