Chapter 75: Friends?

I hurt my own feelings with this gif...🤧💜

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

You step out of your shower and grab a large towel , push the glass door and carefully step out before wrapping your towel around your body with a tired smile on your face and stars filled in your eyes and in your head.

Lisa finishes brushing her teeth and glances at you with a smirk as she pulls her hair up in a ponytail.

"Still daydreaming?" she asks and you look at her and blush before rearranging your towel so it doesn't fall.

"How can I not?" you ask with a little shrug and she pats your hip and gets undressed for her shower.

You leave your bathroom to give her space to shower and enter your room to get ready for your day but with last night still lingering in your thoughts.

You had spent the entire night awake with Jimin just talking about everything and anything.

You both talked more about certain things you had evoked the first time he had taken you out and you were starting to see clearer and clearer on the type of guy Jimin was.

Jimin was simple minded, though he was very social, there was a timidity that still resided in his eyes when no one was looking.

He told you how he's always been shy especially when he was little.

You liked how he blushed when he admitted that growing up he was a real mommy's boy which was why at his mother's suicide he realized that he had to grow up all on his own without the aid of his father who after the tragic events was sent to work in London leaving Jimin to his grandparents.

When you asked if he still visited them, Jimin had guiltily looked away but telling you how he still visited them from time to time in Busan when he had the chance to but he wasn't the ideal grandson as he wished he could be.

His grandparents had tried in their way to give him everything he needed at his age but after the death of his mother he knew the world wasn't an easy place, shy as he was there was no way he wasn't going to meet hardships later on with such a timid personality, so he did several jobs.

He preferred the job of a waiter, seeing it was a social job, he had to talk to customers, make sure they were pleased, satisfied with the food and other services, he had to learn to go to people and not wait for them to come to him.

He worked as a waiter a lot and in different restaurants and it was there he discovered his passion for food.

He's always loved food.

His mother was an extremely great cook and loved baking. He loved baking with her during the weekends when he didn't have anything to do.

Being in the kitchen with her had a sort of warmth he doesn't think he could ever feel again but secretly hopes to, one day.