Chapter 54: An Interesting Game

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

With a hand placed under my chin and the other drumming my fingertips to no particular beat against the reception desk I was standing behind, I watch with a bored expression the hired men waltz out the two large glass doors one after the other with the paintings that were previously hanging on the white wide walls of my gallery.

I advert my attention to my planner open wide on the side of my left and a slow smirk makes its way to my lips as I discreetly admire the Polaroid picture of you taken last night.

You, raw, naked underneath my sheets, face flushed, lips swollen, hair lazily spread out

That "proudly fucked" glow on your skin, damn, just the thought has me growing hard.

My eyes shift to the words I had written under 7pm

Practice séance.

I lift my eyes from the planner to all the now almost empty walls and start to imagine black and white photo shots of you, all the possibilities with just one body...

"OH TAETAE!"

An annoying and yet familiar voice echoes through the gallery and I roll my eyes and sigh before using an index to flip my planner shut.

It wasn't that I was trying to hide my plans and intentions from my friends but this was an everyman for himself kind of situation.

Besides I wasn't too sure if they would approve of my methods...

Hoseok appears behind a white wall, a large smile on his face and curiously still in last night's clothes, his leather jacket swung over his shoulder as he approaches me.

One of the men walk by him with one of the paintings and his eyes follow him curiously before he realizes that the walls are empty.

He releases a long and impressed whistle that echoes through the large hall and nods impressed before walking over to me

"You had those up for only a week why are you taking them down?" he asks and I blink thinking of a reply

I lift my eyes to look at the wall behind him and then once my mind balances the right reply I look back at him

"I'm planning on putting up my own personal pieces" I say with a lick of my lips as I recall images of you underneath me, my cock twitches and I bite my lip

He raises his eyebrows at me, surprised

"This is a first" he says and I shrug, there was no point making a big deal out of this.

"I mean sure you've done a lot of personal pieces but you never put up any for sell or even just for display" he points out and I simply stare at him as he looks around.

"Must be worth it" he says with a smile returning his attention to me

My eyes dance down his attire and then back to the glow in his skin, he looks happy.