Chapter 64: Vocal

Taehyung my bias, my daddy...
if you ever see this, Tae, remember that I love you with all my heart but hey ho...
We going Jungkook hours🤷🏽‍♀️✈️

Y/N's POV

You sigh dreamily as you feel Jungkook's warm and firm body pressed to you, his arm wrapped securely around your petite frame.

Your entire body tingles just at the fact that he's still in bed with you and you tiredly push yourself into him to surround your body with him, his warmth, his presence...

As you shift into his arms he shifts as well but you feel him breathing peacefully against your neck, signaling he's still asleep and yet...

His hand slides down your stomach to your hip and with a firm and yet inviting grip he draws you even closer to him, making you feel his morning excitement and you open your eyes.

Oh, he's definitely not asleep.

He starts to press little butterfly kisses to the side of your neck and now knowing your body well enough he goes straight to the area that tickles you and you giggle, squirming against him, he chuckles in the crook of your neck  and you look over your shoulder at him.

He lifts his face from the crook of your neck and looks down at you, one eye tiredly opened, a grin on his lips, his hair in missionary disarray, messy from your hands.

Your eyes trail down his neck and you notice the hickey's decorating his skin and you feel shy, you did that.

"How'd you sleep?" he asks, his voice heavy and deep an edgy scratch to it and you turn and press your face to his chest, he carefully wraps his arms around you, giving your body a little squeeze.

"I'm still tired" you sigh into his chest and he runs his hands down your naked back.

"Last night..." you lift your eyes to look up at his face and he looks down at you.

"Was amazing" you say in a breathless sigh as you recall everything in detail and he smirks leaning in.

"Were you surprised?" he asks against your cheek and you smile and give a shy nod.

You really didn't expect him to be so...

He kisses your cheek and chuckles deeply "you were incredibly sexy" he tells you and you blush.

"Stop it" you giggle against his chest and he laughs, amused

"You weren't this shy last night" he points out and you look up at him with a playful glare.

"That's because you took me off guard" you say and he lowers his eyes to your lips

"I mean I knew you were good but..." you lift your eyes to his and he's still staring down at your lips