Chapter 68: Lover Girl

I think we all need a moment to remember that this is a Kim Taehyung FF
Or is it not?
🌚

I think we all need a moment to remember that this is a Kim Taehyung FFOr is it not?🌚

Y/N's POV

You bite down on your lips as you re-enter the bathroom.

You can feel his eyes on you as you walk in and it's making your nervous so you quickly arrange the towel around you before turning back to him.

The bathroom is large and spacious enough to fit you, him, and everyone you know in it and yet when he walks in after you a chill runs down your spine and you straighten yourself as he stands in front of you.

It's just the two of you and you feel the walls closing in on you the closer he gets.

The bathroom doesn't seem so spacious anymore with him in it with you and you almost want to take a step back but you don't.

He stands right in front of you, leaving a little space between your body and his and yet still manages to tower you with his intimidating height and you gulp.

He slow reaches out and you freeze, his eyes lift to yours as he notices but he pretends to ignore it and reaches for the contract in your hand and pulls it away.

"What were your questions?" he asks and your body slowly relaxes

"Your terms..." you start and he looks down at the contract, titling his head to the side.

"What about them?" he asks lifting his eyes to meet yours again and you shift from one foot to the other

"You mention a lot of things on there..."

He walks past you to the other side of the bathroom, his shoulder gently brushes yours and you shiver before turning to follow him with your eyes.

"Hmn" he nods sitting on the edge of the bathtub, crossing his leg over the other and looking up at you.

His entire presence is intimidating and you've always known this but why was it harder to function now when it was clear as daylight that this wasn't personal?

You knew you were leaving here untouched and yet, his eyes, the way they travel your toweled body you can't help but wonder what game he's playing at.

There was a new wall between you and him now and that wall had a name...

"First of all it says that I have to be available whenever you want me to be" you say and he simply blinks

"What if I have work or...?"

"I scheduled our appointments according to your day offs Y/N, it's written" he points out holding out the contract for you to take

"And I'm the photographer and you're..." he pauses and licks his lips