Chapter 13: Come At Me Daddy

IDK about ya'll but asshole Tae Tae gets to me pretty hard, btw I listened to Outro: Tear while typing this entire chapter, that song gives me goosebumps 😭😭

Taehyung's POV

I twirl my seat in a full circle as my associates discuss on ways to improve the reputation of our club.

I wasn't really interested in what they were saying after all my presence at this meeting was all that mattered, Namjoon hyung was the brains of this operation so he was the one who decided everything the rest of us just went along with it, I was just getting paid to be an associate even though I didn't do shit.

"Jungkook and I went to Hazed last night, the new club everyone's talking about" Jimin hyung says and I continue to twirl my chair not paying attention.

"It was crowded, really crowded and the energy was hardcore, they had personalized drinks, dancers, entertainment" he goes on

"If we want to top them we have to do better" Namjoon says and everyone agrees in unison

"Anyone have any ideas?" Namjoon hyung asks looking around the table

I continue to twirl my seat, I was in a hurry to leave, tonight we had agreed to back to the club and I was sure my little waitress was there, I wanted to see her.

"Taehyung"

I stop my chair and turn my head to look at Namjoon hyung who's looking at me with a raised eyebrow "do you have any ideas?" he asks and I can tell my attitude was annoying him.

I adjust my shirt and clear my throat "ideas about what?" I ask and Bambam sighs "you can at least pretend like you care" he says and I shoot him a glare.

"I'm sorry if you're still bitter about getting 15 percent while I get 20 percent" I snap at him and he sneers "yeah plus five for being one of the major faces of the brand, how superficial" he shoots back and I start to get out of my seat when Namjoon slams his hand on the table.

"Will you two stop your bullshit, can't you be professional for five damn minutes?" he asks through clenched teeth.

"I apologize" Bambam says and slowly bows to our associates, "sorry" I mumble looking away

"Do you or do you not have any ideas to improve the club?" Namjoon asks and I look around the table "sex sells" I simply say and they all look at me.

"I apologize but I'm not going to turn the club into a trap house" JYP says and I shoot him a look.

Park Jinyoung AKA JYP was the man we put in charge of the club, he was the one the workers were to go to if they needed anything, he was in charge of everything there so everyone had to suck his cock to please him but in this room we were the cocks he was to suck if he didn't want to lose his fucking job.

"What's wrong with trap houses?" I ask squinting my eyes at him and I feel JB hyung place his hand on my arm to stop me from getting boiled up "prostitutes are people too aren't they?" I ask not blinking.