Chapter 36: Interruption x3

I'm baaaaack 😉

Y/N's POV

You stir in your sleep before turning over on your side and opening your eyes.

You're taken aback to see Jungkook so close to your face, his eyes are shut tightly and even though it's not the first time you're seeing him sleep it is the first time you're seeing him up in real and so close.

His lips are slightly parted as he releases soft relaxed breaths, his bangs are lying effortlessly in front of his eyelids and you reach out to push them away, a small smile appears on your lips as you recall last night and your long talk.

Jungkook and you talked for hours about your past, he opened up to you about his life at the orphanage, how hard it was for him growing up there and being rejected by families over and over again, he admits to you that at first it made him sad but as the years went back his sadness turned to anger, he was angry at himself for not being enough and angry at his parents for leaving him.

He even denied the name they had given to him and asked everyone at the orphanage to call him 'Justin', it was only once he reached 16 years old that he realized there was no hope for him, he knew he wasn't going to get adopted, if no one wanted a little quiet boy than no one would want a quiet teenage boy, he needed to get ready to enter the society and he couldn't do it with a name such as 'Justin' so he accepted his name, Jeon Jungkook.

Though he knew his name he didn't find it necessary to look for his real parents, he didn't want to know them, not out of anger but because he honestly didn't see the point of it, they didn't want him then so they wouldn't want him now that he was a grown man.

He opened up about setting the orphanage on fire and while he talked he held a strong grip on you as if afraid you'd escape while he told you about his dark thoughts and emotions but after awhile once he realized you weren't really going anywhere his grip loosened.

You told him about your life as well, not leaving out any details about what you knew about your father, he used to beat your mother when she was pregnant with you, and even when you were a little baby he'd lay his hands on her, you couldn't remember much but one night he had beat your mother and had pushed her against the coffee table making her knock the back of her head causing a permanent scar, after that he left.

You didn't want to know him and since he's never reached out you knew he didn't want to know you either.

Jungkook listened to you quietly, carefully asked questions and you answered, you started to cry when you talked to him about your mother and he held you in his arms until you calmed down. You both stared each other; admiring the others face until you both fell asleep.

You had never opened up to anyone about your father besides Lisa and Rosé but you felt like Jungkook deserved to know about you, after everything that happened yesterday you were starting to see that Jungkook wasn't just going to be a one time date.