Chapter 86: Move On

Happiness looks good on our Tae ☺️💜

Songs For This Chapter:

Keep On-Sasha Sloan

Stained Glass-Madison Beer

Keep Breathing-Ingrid Michaelson

Babylon- 5 Seconds Of Summer

Coming To My Senses-Alina Baraz

Slip- Tate McRae

Water- Kehlani

Told You So- Little Mix

Gotta Raise A Little Hell- Dorothy (3rd Persons POV)

Y/N's POV

As you make your way back to the clinic you can't erase the smile on your face, there's even a little skip in your walk.

The tension and the knot of uneasiness in your stomach was gone now and replaced by giddiness and a familiar sensation of warmth that you liked, you felt like a weight was off your shoulders, at ease and relaxed.

That uncertainty and heavy doubt that had been lingering deep inside of you was gone and you were relieved that though you had chosen yourself Taehyung understood your reasons.

No matter what mood you were in you knew you could always count on Taehyung to make you feel better even when he's being his cocky self.

You feel like all your troubles either don't mean much or just don't exist anymore.

He told you exactly what you wanted to hear without knowing that you wished someone would tell you, not because he knew it would make you feel better but because he knew you needed it.

He just knew what to say and just how to say it.

Your smile widens as you hear him in your mind.

"It's okay to not be okay sometimes, it's okay for things to be hard sometimes but what matters is that you get that pretty ass of yours off the ground and move on"

You were starting to realize that Taehyung knew you more than you could ever know yourself and you wanted to know yourself the way he knows you, see yourself how he sees you...