Chapter 73: A Thin Line

Taehyung is my bias but Jimin sneaked into my heart like the powerful bias wrecker he is.

In other words...

We going Jimin hours soon ✈️ 🌙

Y/N's POV

Despite the January frosts and remaining December snow still lingering around, there's a certain warm breeze floating around this new restaurant Lisa brought you and Rosé to.

Sitting at the terrace, surrounded by city lights, fairy backyard lights hanging above your heads, flowers and a view looking over the city, you feel at ease.

The atmosphere is cool and calm, the noisy and yet warm filling chit chatter of the customers around us, the sound of laughter, forks and spoons being used, compliments and praises poured out into the air, the stars twinkle down at us from above and the moon gloats in it crescent shape.

At the very far end of the terrace there's a little stage where a musician plays out a tune with his guitar, singing calmly into his microphone, it's a soft, daydreaming tune that sets you in a mood you oddly found familiar but just couldn't put a finger on.

There's a lingering bubbling feeling for what's to come still inside of you from the contract meeting you had with Taehyung.

This official contract with the company and with Taehyung was like a new chapter to something you weren't used to.

Earlier in your cab on your way to meet Rosé and Lisa you had looked over your schedule and looked at all advantages that came from being a BigHit model.

You didn't think Taehyung was serious when he spoke of this contract but this proved you the opposite, he was really serious about turning you into his muse and just the thought had you feeling weird inside.

"Y/N?"

You blink and turn to Lisa who's looking at you, her glass of wine in her hand and a curious look on her face.

You feel another pair of eyes on you and turn your head to look at Rosé who's also holding up her wine glass and then you turn to look at the waiter besides you who's pouring wine into your glass.

"Oh I'm sorry, I kind of zoned out" you admit and Lisa gives you a little smile

"The atmosphere does that" she sighs dreamily, looking around before turning back to you.

As the waiter pours the wine into your glass, the alcoholic scent invades you and for some reason you cringe a little before turning to him.

"Um excuse me but can I just have some fruity water, I don't mind what fruit?" you ask and he looks at you and then at Lisa then back at you and nods