Chapter 37: Destroys Himself

y'all thought i was kidding when i said i got wrecked by every other member in BTS 😏

"You've got to be fucking kidding me"

He slams his hand on the wall behind your head and you gasp, he looks at you and gives you an apologetic look.

He bites down on his lips and you lean your forehead against his breathlessly while massaging the back of his neck to calm him.

"Hey it's fine, go ahead" you reassure him and he sighs and nods slowly regaining his composure, frustrated he zips his jeans, you shut your legs as he leaves your body and angrily stomps out of the bathroom.

You take a deep breath to calm your hormones, you could fully understand how sexually frustrated Jungkook was and to be honest you were just as frustrated, yes you wanted him but somehow something was always getting in the way.

You shake your head and get down from the sink table to take your shower.

Jungkook was really starting to believe the universe had something against him, he pulls open the door only to see his hyung, friend and partner at the door with the equipment he had left in his car.

"Jungkook!" Hoseok exclaims happily his arms filled with camera bags.

"What the actually fuck..." Jungkook starts but Hoseok simply walks in leaving a speechless Jungkook standing there.

"That's why I called you earlier but you hung up" Hoseok says striding into the apartment with a large smile "my car broke down and I was closer to your place than to the set so here I am" he says happily and Jungkook closes the door with his foot.

"First Taehyung and now you" he says angrily and Hoseok tilts his head to the side confused "Tae came by?" he asks gently putting down the bags and Jungkook runs a frustrated hand through his hair.

"Forget it" he says and goes to the kitchen, Hoseok watches him with curious eyes before his eyes set on the boxes of cereal and milk.

"ohhh you were having breakfast" Hoseok says following him in and grabs a bowl sitting down.

"I was going to" he mumbles thinking about the position he had been in between your legs.

Hoseok doesn't hear him and decides to fill his bowl with cereal and then pours the milk happily humming to himself ignoring the glares the younger one was sending to him.

"so we're working on the photoshoot for the fan cards today right?" he asks his mouth full of cereal and Jungkook sighs leaning against the table "apparently" he mumbles and his ear perk up when he hears the sound of the shower.

He groans and bangs his head against the table repeatedly.

Hoseok stares at him before laughing uneasily "are you okay there?" he asks.