Chapter 41: Goodbye

You reach your workplace and see your friends waiting for you.

You had basically ran from the other bar to there, thank goodness it wasn't too far away and running helped you calm your tears.

You didn't want to give your friends a reason to believe something was wrong with you, no, tonight they should focus on having fun, and you didn't want to be the party pooper.

You approach them breathlessly "hey guys" you say out of breath and they all turn to look at you "finally" Rosé exclaims and you give her an apologetic smile "did you redo your makeup?" Lisa asks and you look around as they all stare at you, you glance at your reflection in Yoongi's car window and your eyes widen.

Your mascara was running down your eyes and cheeks, your red lips were smudged, you looked like a mess but thankfully you could simply claim its part of the costume, you turn back to them with an uneasy laugh "yeah just added a little touch" you say and sniffle ,you catch Yoongi looking at you and gulp looking away.

"No Jungcock?" Lisa asks looking over your shoulder as if in search for Jungkook.

You look at her and bite your lip "no, no Jungcock" you say softly with a little shrug and smile.

The time you spent with Jungkook was amazing, you didn't want to remember it as something that never should've happened because you don't regret meeting him or Taehyung, or Jimin, you're just sad they had to end up the way they did because of you. You'd always remember Jungkook with a smile because that's what he pulled out of you, a smile.

Lisa's eyes widen slightly, you've never referred to Jungkook as Jungcock so this surprised her.

Your two best friends stared at you, they're about to say something, you can see it in the way their bodies are reacting to what you just said and how you said it, but you weren't ready, not now at least to talk about Jungkook or any of the other guys.

You look over Rosé's shoulder and raise your eyebrows "oh it's Mark and his friends" you point out before Lisa and Rosé can ask any questions about Jungkook.

Mark and his friends are standing not too far away, he's dressed as a really hot vampire, leather pants and all, he's talking with his friends and laughing until he feels your eyes on him, he licks his red painted lips before looking over at you and when your eyes meet you give him a little shy.

Mark's eyes widen slightly, he didn't expect you to smile at him especially after the way he had yelled at you the last time, he smiles slowly at you.

"Go get her hyung" Jinyoung whispers to him and Mark looks away from you and shoots him a look.

Even if you did look hot as hell tonight it didn't change the fact that you had willingly given yourself to one of those strange VIP guys, this idea bothered him, he didn't know what was going through your head when you did such a thing and didn't want to believe you were so easy to fool.