Chapter 10: Stay

*my weakness doesn't know that i exist 😭*

Y/N's POV

You reach your table where Jungkook is still seated.

While on the dance floor you had almost forgotten you arrived with two men and not one but you were too focused on Jimin.

It takes a moment before you notice the girl sitting comfortably beside him, she's leaning against him, pressing her chest to his side whispering in his ear and he simply grins to himself as she talks, and you can clearly guess what she's whispering in his ear that's making him grin like that.

Once he notices Jimin carrying you his doe like eyes watch you but he doesn't move, you watch his eyes as they land on Jimin's hands which are gripping your thighs to keep you balanced around his torso, you can't help but see a glint of something looking like jealousy in his eyes before he locks eyes with you.

Jimin carefully sets you down, both hands on your waist as he gives your body one last squeeze before his warmth disappears from you, he grabs a drink off the table and tilts his head back chugging it down, you watch as his adams apple bobbles each time he swallows, the veins in his neck sticking out as the sweat from the all the dancing you did glistens down to under his shirt, he finishes the drink and licks his lips winking at you, his chest heaving up and down.

You can't help but remember all his thrusting against you on the dance floor and feel your inside clench again, you blush giving him a little smile.

"I'm ready to head back" he says breathlessly and you raise an eyebrow at him, you were still trying to calm the beating of your heart and he was ready to go back into the pit.

"My lady" he says playfully bowing and holding out his hand but not to you, you watch the girl sitting next to Jungkook look over at him blushing slightly before looking over at Jungkook as if asking for his permission, with his eyes still on you he shrugs.

She gets out of her seat and takes Jimin's hand, confused you watch him grab her and spin her around as they rush down the steps laughing.

Jimin could feel your eyes on him and he could tell you were disappointed, he was rock hard and he needed some type of release, he couldn't touch you more than he had already done tonight so he had to find a plan B even if that meant hurting you.

He hadn't expected your body to react like that to his, he hadn't expected you to be so obedient, you had surprised him tonight and even though he could go home tonight alone and jerk off at the thought of you it just wasn't in his nature, he needed a plan B, and he had to have a plan B.

In the moment with Jimin you felt somehow important, he took you carefully, made you laugh, it was almost as if you were the only one on that dance floor but the moment you were off that ended. Your body had been asleep and in just a couple of minutes he had woken up parts of your body you believed to have been shut off completely thanks to Jackson.