Chapter 83: Free To Feel

Baby take a look around
I'm the only one that hasn't moved
I'm right here 🖤

Baby take a look aroundI'm the only one that hasn't movedI'm right here 🖤

Songs For This Chapter :

To Each His Own- Talos

breathin'- Ariana Grande

Suga's Interlude- Suga feat Halsey

Until It Hurts- Fransisca Hall

Know Better-Tinashe

Slow Dancing In The Dark-Joji

Fallin All In You- Shawn Mendes

Melting- Kali Uchis

Wild Flower- Park Hyo Shin

Quit-Ariana Grande feat Cashmere Cat

Psycho-Red Velvet

So Good-Dove Cameron

Don't Let Me Down-Joy Crookes

Right Here- Chase Atlantic**

3rd Persons POV

As the sun began to set, a cluster of awe-striking constellations accompanied by a very bright full moon claim the sky.

Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin stand side by side, not a single word is shared between the three men as they glance out at the view before them.

A soft orange tint from the fire behind them swirls with the dark surroundings and the end of January entering February cold creates a rose tint in their cheeks, heavy sweatshirts to keep safe from the cold.

Jungkook is the first to shift, shoving his hands further into the pockets of his cargo pants, he moves his head slightly to the side to remove a strand of long hair from his eye, despite the red large headband inserted in his hair to push it back, strands of his dark hair still caress his cheeks and enter his eye.

He glances over at Taehyung on his right, the man calmly stares ahead, eyes squinting due to the icy wind that blows, all his hair pushed into a red beanie, a red and black checkered sweatshirt, his hand behind his back, he slowly turns to meet Jungkook's gaze before both men slowly turn to glance at Jimin.