Chapter 55: Trust?

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

Out of breath and heart beating against your chest you finally arrive at the address Taehyung had given you.

You look down at the paper in your hand with his perfectly cursive handwriting on it and you gulp. You hesitated you admit, all day you questioned if this was really a good idea or not but deep down you were curious.

You had said 'yes' to be his muse and oddly his behavior towards you shifted.

Last night he had called you his 'little muse' and your heart wouldn't stop  that hard thumping against your chest even as you slept beside him faking your slumber while he slept peacefully.

You didn't want to say it out loud but you were afraid of him.

Afraid of what he brings out of you, afraid of what he makes you feel, afraid that you wouldn't be able to walk away once all of this is done, and you didn't want to.

He had called you a 'dangerous one' but in reality, he was the one who was dangerous for your heart, mind and body.

You lift your eyes from the piece of paper in clutched in your shaking hand and notice your reflection in the glass doors, leading into the gallery.

You didn't have time to go home and get change into something proper for this kind of thing but you weren't really sure if there was even an appropriate outfit.

You had gone to work in dark jeans and a light blue long sleeve blouse, you were in a hurry to escape Lisa and her questions so you didn't have the time to pull on a bra.

Your cheeks are flushed from the running you did after getting down from the cab, brown eyes bright, almost twinkling, long brown hair tousled from the wind and your nervous hands running through it every two minutes.

Would this be okay for him?

You gulp and force your eyes away from your reflection and take a step closer to the closed doors, you take a peek through the glass doors and see that all the lights are off.

You frown and look down at the time on your phone clutched in your other hand, 7:23 PM

You bite down on your lip and take a step back, did he get angry and leave?

Was this a sign from the universe that this entire muse idea was a bad idea?

You turn away from the doors and look down the street, you want to leave but your feet won't move.

"C'mon Y/N, breathe, what's the big deal anyway, I mean it's not like you really wanted to do this..."

"you're late" a deep voice says behind you and you jump startled, almost releasing a scream of surprise as you spin around, your hand pressed to your chest, eyes wide.

There he was.

Despite the fact that you had seen him yesterday and that you two had spent the night together the sight of him just makes you feel smaller and smaller.