Loki x Reader: You Look Ravishing...

Since it's the Halloween season, why not celebrate with a story?! I recently became a Loki fangirl, so I decided why not? :D    Enjoy!

Tony Stark had recently decided that since the Halloween season is coming close, why not have a party to celebrate the spoopy holiday? His original idea was having everyone wear costumes of each other. An example is him dressing up like Steve, and vise versa. But nearly EVERYONE disagreed with the idea, so he was shot down real quick. So he pouted and allowed everyone to dress casually.

You watched everyone mingle, drink, and even dance to the Halloween music. You, however, were enjoying some grape vodka and grape soda to help with your sour mood. You never really like the idea of going to parties, cause you were always left to yourself and your drinks. You weren't complaining about being left alone, but you weren't exactly happy with the idea either. For your outfit, you choose to rock some black jeans with skull buttons on the sides, a black tee shirt with your favorite band name on the chest, and black combat boots. Your hair was up in a messy ponytail and you were wearing several emerald and ruby rings on your fingers to add a little color to the outfit. As you you drinking, leaned up against the wall next to a table and two chairs, you spotted the one and only Loki from the other side of the room, staring at you. Despite your confusion, you smiled and held eye contact with him as you took another sip from your drink. He smirked and walked towards you. "Lady Y/n?" "That's me.... and you are the one and only Loki." "You've heard of me?" He said with a twinkle in his sky blue eyes. "How could I not? The God of tricks and lies, and the handsome adopted brother of Thor." He chuckled slightly. "I don't believe I've ever been called 'handsome'." You giggled and playfully punched his shoulder. "Oh, I doubt that." "Well, you are quite ravishing yourself."

You felt a light blush go through your chest. "Wow, you're a first. People usually think I look like a freaking emo." You said with a scowl. "E-mo?" He said with a hint of confusion in his voice. You giggled lightly and took another sip of your drink. "It's short for emotional. People think emo's are these giant freaks who wanna kill themselves and crap." Loki went silent. He looked you up and down, his eyes scanning over every angle and curve on your body. You suddenly felt awkward as you thought to yourself: 'Oh my God... is he freaking checking me out?! I probably look like a stupid goth to him.. Wait, why do I care so much about what I look like to him. That's never been that way before... I mean, he is cute... oh who am  kidding? He's freaking HOT!!! Wait, why is he smiling like that?'   Your thoughts were then cut short by him chuckling darkly. "You are aware that I can read minds, right Lady Y/n?"

You were dead silent. He read every thought that was roaming through your head, INCLUDING when you called him hot! Your face turned as red as rose and you covered your face in your hands. You felt so embarrassed you wanted to cry. "Lady Y/n..." He then managed to pry your hands away from your face, but your eyes were closed tightly. He smirked, and whispered quietly so that only you could hear him. "Look at me...." His voice was as smooth as silk, and if it weren't for him holding your hands, your legs would've probably given out. Even though your mind screamed at you desperately to not look him in the eyes, you slowly opened your eyes. When you did, you felt as if your heart would explode. But at the same time, you were completely lost in his greenish-blue eyes. "I don't think you're emo... I don't think you're a goth, whatever that is... and I think you are beautiful..." He said as one of his hands caressed your cheek. Slowly, but surely, your confidence came back. "Aren't I a lucky girl? Here I am, flirting with the super cute God of Tricks and Lies..." You said with a grain of saucy-ness  in your voice. You twirled a strand of your hair around your finger as you looked at him with a twinkle in your eyes.

Loki smirked and then he looked around. No one had yet noticed the two of you getting friendly with each other, but Loki figured it'd be really awkward if someone DID notice. He especially didn't want Thor or Tony to notice, cause neither of them would let you two live it down. He looked back at you and smirked. "Would you like to go someplace more... romantic?" Your face grew somewhat surprised at the question. You knew he wasn't talking about sex, cause he wasn't freaking Tony. But if that wasn't the case, where'd he wanna take you? You nodded without putting much thought into it, and by the time your brain caught up, you guys were already someplace else. You looked around, and gasped at the sight. You both were on a grassy plain, with the stars shining above your head and a full moon to complete it all. The scene was almost to perfect, but to top it all off... Loki held his hand out to you. "Would you like to dance with me, Lady Y/n?" The mere fact that a literal deity was willing to dance with you, made you real proud. You chuckled and took his hand. "Why not?" You both began to slow dance together, and it nearly made your heart explode. Looking into his beautiful eyes, which were filled to the brim with love and care, made you feel like a princess. No, not a princess. A Queen.

~Timeskip~

The party was over, and thankfully no one spotted you two. Loki dropped you off at your room, and you stopped him when he attempted to leave. "Loki, there's something I've kinda been wanting to do.." He chuckled darkly and caressed your hip softly. His touch left shivers up your spine, but you somehow kept your composure. "What would that be, Lady Y/n?" You rolled your eyes playfully. "I think you know what it is." Before he could say anymore, you kissed him on the lips. Since he is over 6ft tall, you had to stand on your tippy toes to kiss him. Loki noticed this, and leaned you both downwards. He put his delicate hands on your waist and you tangled your fingers through his silky black hair. He smirked against your lips and you both pulled away soon  after for air. "Thanks for such a great night Loki. Maybe we could go out again tomorrow?" "I'd love that, my Queen..." You giggled and gave him a short hug, before going back to your room. You both spent that night awaiting for tomorrow to come.

The End~!

Loki: That was... interesting.

Me: You liked it and you know it!

Loki: *rolls eyes*

Reader: Did you legit google how tall Loki is?

Me: Yes, he's 6ft 4.

Reader: Jesus! He's a giant!

Loki: I am a frost giant.

Me and Reader: I love you Loki....

Loki: -.-