Ghost of the past

You look between the two of them. Confusion written on your face.

Yoongi was looking bewildered and fuming, he looks like he's trying his hardest to keep himself together while Namjoon was composed and just staring at him expressionlessly.

How the hell did they know each other?

After having enough of the stare off, Yoongi broke the silence.

"You're the Kim Namjoon that's been visiting Y/N in her dreams?"

The taller one nodded, glancing over you then said "I am indeed."

You could swear that the next thing that spurted out of Yoongi's mouth was laced with venom. It honestly surprised you since you've never heard him talked in that tone before.

"And what do you need with her, Kim Namjoon?"

Namjoon just placed his hands on his pockets then smirked before saying "As of now, nothing. And if I do need something with her, I'd go directly to her, Min Yoongi."

You heared the man beside you growl making you flinched a little. You bit your lip thinking of how to calm the situation down.

This isn't just about jealously, you can sense it in the air, in their stares. There's more to it than what you know.

You bit your bottom lip then said "Uh guys.. can we not do this here.. maybe somewhere more private?"

You then placed your hand on Yoongi's back, gently rubbing it. He visibly relaxed his tensed posture, his breathing slowly turning normal.

"Okay Princess. Let's go to my house then." He shot Namjoon a look then asked if he brought a car which the other nodded his head to.

He paid for the dinner then quickly left the restaurant.

Your hand fidgeting while Yoongi silently drove and Namjoon tailing behind.

You have so many questions but remembering the way Yoongi reacted earlier made you shut your mouth.

You placed your hand on top of his, the one that's holding the gearshift to let him know that you're there.

It looks like he really needed it.

"Later.. I'll tell you later Princess hmm?" He whispered

You tighten your grasp on him then said "Whenever you're ready."

-

You're not sure which one was more awkward. The confrontation on a restaurant earlier, or the eerie tension surrounding the house now that you three are sitted at the sofa in Yoongi's massive living room.

You glance between the two of them. Yoongi on your right and Namjoon infront of you two.

"So. Uh. Yeah. It's nice to finally meet you Namjoon. Hehe" You muttered.

Yep, definitely not awkward, not at all.

You're still not over the fact that you just met the guy you were dreaming of (quite literally) but you chose to lay it aside first.

"The pleasure is mine Y/N."

You felt Yoongi stiffened beside you while Namjoon was looking at you with amusement in his eyes.

The other guy's look didn't go unnoticed. Making Yoongi press his lips together.

The reality that the guy he thought he'd never see again suddenly popped out of nowhere and coincidentally is the same guy that you've been seeing in your dreamland frustrates him more than he can ever show nor tell you.

As of now, that is.

They go way way back.

And him returning to his life brought out feelings he had burried in the past.

One of them was hatred.

Pure hatred..

They have alot to talk about. Some things you haven't have the slightest idea of since he hasn't had a chance to share them with everything that happened.

And a part of him didn't want to dug that deep on his memory.

He can hear your confusion. Heck, he's confuse as hell too. The whole situation got him dumb founded and amazed at the same time.

It's like the man from the higher up was mocking him.

And boy did he mocked him wonderfully. The plot twists of the story was undeniably woven intricately and complicatedly. But there's a lot of thing he has to know yet.

Like why on earth is he back in his life.

Is he trying to get you back? If yes, he would die first before Namjoon could steal you from him. He had experienced what it felt like to not have you in his arms. And he'd rather die than feel that kind of hallowness in his chest again.

So even he hated to, he needs to talk to Namjoon.

Alone.

He turned facing you then played with the strands of your hair, sending tingly sensations to your body.

"Princess, do you mind going to the bed first? We just have to talk about something."