Flower Garden

Namjoon stopped knocking when he heard a muffled bang on the other side of the door and just stood there trying to figure out what the hell was happening. He's deciding whether to get involved or not when the door opened to a disheveled panting Yoongi and a blushing you with a clouded expression.

You looked like you're still in a daze until your eyes locked into Namjoon's making your eyes open wide.

"Hello there Y/N" Namjoon cooed then after what seemed like a pause he glanced towards Yoongi to say "Hey Yoongi. Thanks for agreeing to this" where Yoongi just hummed, his lips in a straight line, clearly not happy to be letting you out of his sight.

And Namjoon could totally relate to that.

You're a vision in your pastel yellow off-shoulder chiffon top and a denim skirt that stops mid thigh. Namjoon couldn't help but ogle at your fresh casual look, you look vibrant, radiant even. But his expression darkened when he spot something on your neck area.

You tilted your head, confused, but then you were reminded of what happened a few minutes before. You didn't know that it would show that soon, making you panic. You quickly covered it using your hair but would that be enough?

Should I cover it with a makeup or something?

But then Yoongi muttered "Don't even think about it Princess."

You snapped your head towards him, your eyebrow meeting each other. How dare he mark you?

We're going to talk about this later, Min Yoongi.

You then directed your attention to Namjoon

"Should we?" You asked whilst smiling

"We shall. But before we go.."

"Hmm?"

"You look really beautiful Y/N." He said with a shy smile

Yes. With Yoongi still there beside you, who's probably fuming. Serves him right for what he did to you.

"Umm thank you. Well then, We'll get going now Yoongi.. I'll see you later" you glanced at him one last time before you walked towards Namjoon's car.

And his expression was enough to make you want to stay.

But no. You have to do this... for Namjoon. That's the least you can do for him, to be his friend, knowing your history together.

And for yourself too. Your gut feeling is strongly telling you that you need to do this. And your gut feeling was never wrong.

-

If you only had anticipated that Namjoon's idea of hanging out would be different from normal then you wouldn't be as shocked as you are at the moment.

You're expecting that you'll grab a lunch somewhere, maybe walk a little then hang out on a cafe in the city.

Well you were quite right that you'll be having lunch.

Except you're now standing infront of a garden restaurant in downtown which was around an hour and half drive from your place.

Not that you're complaining.

From the outside, the place looks like an old manor house with greens and plants at the entryway.

As soon as Namjoon guided you towards the inside of the place, your jaw just slacked open involuntarily.

The humongous restaurant's wall was painted in all white. The tables and chairs are in whites too, making the place look clean.

The only contrasting element was the cups that are in royal blue, tiles that are emerald green with a hint of sandy beige and the plants and vines that crawls over the wall to the ceiling creating a mystical yet earthy feel to the place.