Wine oclock

"And that was Yoongi I assume?" You muttered softly

Jimin hummed "I knew I was done for that moment. The future, the life I have envisioned for us just crumble down in an instant. But even though the time came that he was courting her officially.. even when they were already together, I.. I didn't stop loving her. There's just no one else for me but her..

I tried. I tried to get her out of my mind.. I basically became a man whore. Night after night I'll be drinking my pains away then I'll find my self in different beds with maidens whom I can't remember the names writhing underneath me.

It was a moment of utter freedom from my emotions. Just focusing on the pleasure. I find myself getting addicted to the feeling.. but at the end of it all, it was still her name I was shouting when I climaxed."

He then gulped down his glass of wine in one go then poured himself another one, he did that more times than you can remember but you just couldn't stop him. He seems like he needed this. He needed someone who won't judge him and would just listen.

A friend, a shoulder to rely on.

And you'll gladly be one to him now. You can face your problems tomorrow. But for now, you choose to be Jimin's confidant.

"Then what happened?" You ask with your voice still soft.

He inhaled deeply whilst closing his eyes, his brows knitting together.

When he opened it, the pain he's wearing in his eyes was enough for you to feel a sharp pang in your heart. It was an expression you've never seen on him. And now you know for sure that you wouldn't want to see again.

"Of course it's a given that they fell in love with each other. And they fell hard.

They would still invite me to hangout with them though. Sometimes I go just to make myself see, to make myself hurt, hoping that it would help me move on. Other times I just want a rest from all the heartbreak.

The dating went on for years... 3 years to be exact. When one day Yoongi called us all; me, Taehyung, Jin, Hoseok, Yoongi and Jungkook to invite us for dinner at his house.

It was just a normal evening. Everybody was having fun telling stories of what's the recent happening in their life when Yoongi said he has  an announcement to make. He cleared his throat then said I'm going to ask for her hand.

It felt as though I was punched in the gut. The table was suddenly silent and I can feel some of them staring at me while I try to process the information.

But after a minute or two, I sucked it up and congratulated him.

After his proposal, time went by so fast. A year after, they finally decided of the date of their wedding."

You don't know what to feel upon hearing note. But eased up your mind when you thought that of course if you live for eternity, that's the only thing that could make it worth the while, love.

But you couldn't help but be curious if how many were you that he did love. Of which number do you fall on his list. You made a mental note to ask him when he's sober.

"What happened next?" You asked him.

"After the wedding was planned, the invitations sent, the suit and dress made. The only thing that was bound to happen was of course, the wedding itself.

Which I don't want to be a part of. I just can't..

I was barely getting by.. and if I came to the wedding, it would crush me.

So when Yoongi asked if I could be the one to drive her to church, I declined.. I fucking declined."

He remove his hold from the wine glass to clutched his head on his hands and tugged on his hair.

"I didn't know that what my idiocity would lead to.. Just because I fucking can't get over her.

I was at home drinking bottles after bottles of alcohol, trying not to think about her. About the wedding.

When the clock hit the time where the ceremony ends, i feel like my heart just stopped beating.

I told myself that it's over. Now I really have to let go of the girl who held my heart.

I was crumbling, breaking down. I was in my lowest point when door to my house bursted open then Jungkook was so fast to ran towards my side. He looked at me devastatingly. Like he could feel the pain that I'm feeling, so before he could say anything I told him that I'm fine. I will be.

I thought the wedding was enough to kill me but then his next words proved me wrong.

"She... she's gone hyung. She was abducted.."