Little daisy

"I know transporting isn't comfortable but we're really short on time

"I know transporting isn't comfortable but we're really short on time. Could you handle atleast two more stops, little daisy?" Namjoon asked worriedly

If you're going to be honest, the time traveling isn't that tiring. You just feel a tad bit dizzy, but not as much as you felt when you Narniad with Yoongi and the gang. Those times you guys travelled from one place to another.

"Of course. Let's go" You said with a nod of your head.

-

First you smelled something aromatic, something calming.. something like floral. And when you opened your eyes, it's floral indeed.

You're both standing in a middle of a garden. A quaint garden that looks so familiar but you can't seem to figure out as to why. As you were about to ask Namjoon where you both are, you heard the voices of the couples.

"Joonie. Why do we only have roses and tulips here in our garden?" She asked as they walk on a stoneway path, their hands entwined.

"Well. It's the only flower seeds that's within our realm my love. Whatever is the matter?"

"Hmm.. I adore them, I really do. But.. wouldn't it be sublime if we have those flowers that has a circular center and oblongated petals? Those adoring things that I see on the books we have." She said as her eyes sparkle with hope.

"Oh. You mean sunflowers?" The past Namjoon asked with a tilt of his head

"No. Not that one. I read that those are huge, although those are lovely too. But I want something dwarfish. Something pocket-size? Those little things that looks like fried eggs! Yellow in the middle and the petals are white!" She explained comically making his husband snicker.

"You meant, daisy?"

"Yes! Yes! Daisies! Those little daisies! I'd love to have those here. Can we? Can we? We spend wealthy of time here. It would be a nifty addition to the flowers." she said wistfully, like a kid asking for a candy melting his husband's heart.

"Alright alright. I'll do what I can, my love." He said as your surrounding slowed down.

Then like a movie that's fast forwarded, everything moved hyper fast. The flowers grew and grew before your eyes, the sun and moon take turns on the sky. From up above to down below, you saw how  the darkness and light danced. Everything happened in a rapid speed that you felt squeazy, you felt like you wanted to withdraw everything that's in your stomach. 

Finally after what felt like an eternity, the motion stopped.

"Damn Namjoon. Warn a girl next time, would you? Jeez." You said as crouched down, putting your hands on your knees, heaving.

"Oh shoot. I uh.. I'm sorry. Are you okay? Do you want to stop? We can continue tomorrow." He asked, his voice laced with worry as he put his hand hesitantly on your back, then slowly rubbed it in a soothing manner.