Confession

The Prince Charming was eating so well that you can't help but watch him as he eat. He don't just put the food in his mouth, you can literally see him appreciating it.

Your heart swell as you watch the man before stuffing food after food on his mouth.

Is this what parents feel when they see their child eating so well?

He stop chewing when he realize that you haven't been eating and just watching him like eat like he's on a mukbang show, making him look like a hamster and it took everything you got not to squeal.

You heard the man at your side groan again. But you ignore him.

Jin covered his mouth that's full of food then said "Why aren't you eating? Are you on a diet? You should eat. No one should undergo the torture of not being able to eat what they want to."

You can see the sincerity in his eyes making you sputter words without filter.

You shook your head "No. I actually eat a lot. I'm just amaze at how handsome you look while filling your mouth with food."

Your eyes went wide when you realized what you just said. Both of your hands flew to your mouth, covering them.

The man before you didn't get flustered though, he just chewed on his food calmly and when he finished he gave you a megawatt smile.

"Thank you for your kind words, Y/N."

"No. I'm just telling the truth." You muttered before you can even stop yourself

What the hell?

The prince placed his head on his hands, his eyes glinting with mischievousness. He tilted his head before asking you "This is so random but.. what did you love about our Yoongi here?"

And just like your tongue has a mind of it's own the words flew out of your mouth

"Everything. I love the way his eyes would disappear when he's roaring in laughter, I love it when he's genuinely happy and his gummy smile would appear, I love that he rubs his nape whenever he's nervous.

I love the way he cooks breakfast in the morning without a shirt on and oh love his musky smell.

I love the way he always look at me like I'm the only one that matters, that I'm special. Or the way that he looks like he doesn't care about his friends but deep inside, he deeply does.

I love that he treats everyone equal, like he treats the cleaners on his office the same way he treats his colleagues.

I love how he's aura screams danger and fluff at the same. I love the way he talks, the way he calls me Princess.

What I mean is..

I just love him for him."

When you processed the things that you've said, you've confessed, you're eyes opened wider.

Jin has a smug smirk on his face making you look down and away, your body started feeling warm. Those were the words you never said out loud, it's like your deepest secret.

Specially that part where Yoongi cooks topless.

The hell did just happened?

You suddenly felt Yoongi intertwined his fingers with yours, then he kissed your knuckles gently before tilting your head with his index finger so your eyes meet.

His eyes were wearing the usual flare and softness whenever he gaze at you, the one that makes you feel warm even at the coldest weather.

"I love everything about you too Princess"