English Breakfast

"Omfh!"  You were suddenly engulfed in a bone crashing hug

"Omfh!" You were suddenly engulfed in a bone crashing hug.

"I love you Princess" He said as he breathed you in, his voice raw with emotions.

You two stood like that silently for what seems like forever. Your hearts close to each other as it beats in harmony. And you wouldn't want it to end.

But the place needs to be cleaned and you can feel your stomach starting to rumble so you patted his back.

"I'm getting hungry Yoongi-ah. I'll cook breakfast while you clean this up hmm?" You said making him snuggle into you even more.

"Yoongiiiii" You whined making him groan in defeat

"Fine." He said then kissed your lips once

He gently let go of you then started to twirl his hands, summoning his powers. But you were decided since last night to punish him for what he did.

"Uh uh. No magic allowed mister. Clean that up like a normal person would." You said as you shook you head disapprovingly

"But Princess, that would take foreveeeer."

"Mhmm. You should've thought of that before drinking so much last night."

"But Prince-"

"No. Clean that up the mundane way. Now." You said sternly. You heard him stomped his feet like a bratty kid as you walked away making you chuckle.

Serves him right.

-

You were humming as you cook an all English breakfast for you, Yoongi and -

"Goodmorning. It smells wonderful here." says a groggy voice behind you.

"Morning to you too chim. How are you feeling?" You asked as you to tossed the egg on the pan.

"Good. Better. I've.. never felt this light. I can't thank you enough for last night Y/N." He said while he sat on a stool.

"Hey. I was the one who called you in, remember? How was your bruise by the w-" you turned to look at him but your words died on your tongue. His bruise looks worse, darker than last night.

Bitting your lip, you turned around quickly.

"Why?" He asked then you heard him get up then walked towards what you assume as the bathroom near the kitchen.

Then you heard him growl "Min Yoongi!!!"

Not long after, the said man appeared. A little sweaty, a little scruffy, but still devilishly handsome. "Was that Jimin?" He asked as you were plating the breakfast.

You only nodded.

"He's here? Since when Princess?"

"Last night.."

"Last night? I don't remember calling for a drinking buddy.." he said as he washed his hands

You were about to tell him what happened when the victim walked in

"Because you didn't. Y/N called me for help. Never thought that would give me a remembrance." Jimin said in a tight voice

"What do you me- Oh." Yoongi can only stare at the face of his dear friend. He looked so confused while Jimin looked like he's going to punch the older guy in the throat.

It look so comical that you were stifling a good hearty laugh.

"What happened?" The alcoholic warlock asked

"You happened." The victimized warlock answered.

When you couldn't hold it in any longer, you let it out. You laughed until there's tears in your eyes. The scene replying in your mind, making Yoongi chuckle too.

"I- I'm sorry Chim. it's just so funny." You said as you clutch your stomach.

"Yeah yeah whatever." He groaned then sat at the dining chair.

"Let me make up to you" Yoongi said as he sat next to his friend

"You better" Jimin said as he took a bite of bacon.

You watched them two eat. Thinking of how happy you are that the two have made up. They may not be that expressive to each other just yet but you know that they'll do anything for each other.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

A/N:

Double update to make it up to you guys 💜