Doubt

Your breathing stopped

Your breathing stopped. The weigh of the situation sinking in further. That at your first friendly date he took you to the place closest to his heart. The place he took hundreds and hundreds of years taking care of.

The place where their love bloomed even more.

"Say something." Namjoon whispered beside you, even though he could hear your mind loud and clear. He could hear the tsunami of your thoughts at the revelation. Yet he wanted to hear you say it out loud.

"I.. honestly don't know what to say.." You said after a heartbeat. What could you say? This guy lived for so freaking long he could've moved on, he could've find somebody else to give his heart and attention. But yet, he still chose to preserve it for the woman he loves for hundreds of years.

Knowing that, should you comfort him? If yes, how? How would you comfort someone who technically loves you. And is he hoping that you reciprocate it too? Even though you haven't known for long enough? Is he hurting everytime he sees you because you're just there infront of him, yet you seem farther. Because you have someone else. You can just imagine the pain he's going through, but you're sure what you're imagining doesn't even match to a fifth of how he's really feeling.

Those were the thoughts you're having as you look towards the fountain.

So complicated.. everything's so complicated.

You two were silent whilst standing there, just letting the sound of nature take charge, the rustling of the leaves, the bird chirping and the water from the fountain flowing. Until Namjoon spoke

"Hey.. I'm not expecting anything from you. Well.. if I'm going to be completely honest, I do hope that you'd like me too. I mean, can you blame me? At first it was because of our past, but once I got to know you; the you right now, it made me like you even more. But I know that's a shot in the dark because you have Yoongi. And please believe me when I say that being a part of your life, seeing and knowing that you are happy and well taken care of is enough. More than enough."

And your heart broke a little more.

You heard Namjoon sighed then said "Come on, let's go back now little daisy. That's enough for today."

-

And come back, you did. You opened your eyes slowly, and as soon as you did you felt his finger brushing against your cheek gently.

"What happened Princess?" Yoongi said as you stare at the ceiling and slowly look towards him. He's laying beside you while his right arm under your head as a pillow. His eyes held no judgements, no anger. Just understanding , concern and love.

How did you get so lucky? This person right here have every right to pour out his frustration, but he doesn't. Instead, he stayed beside you, waited for you to come back.

You were silent, not realizing you've been staring at him for quite a while. Your vision blurred then you felt tears fell down and before you even realize what's happening, Yoongi held you in tightly in his arms.

You grasp his back, bringing him even more closer into you while you sob on his chest. And when he rubbed your back gently, you sob even harder.

Minutes turned to hours as you lay on his chest and when you finally calmed down, the tears on Yoongi shirt has already dried and yet he didn't demand anything from you making you feel even more guilty since he doesn't deserve to be thrown in the middle of the shit that's happening.

He sighed then whispered "You don't either, Princess."

Without even thinking, you raised your body as you tilt your head up so that your lips are close to his neck then you placed a soft kiss on it. Then you do it again, and again and again. Until you've reached his lips and you slowly devour it like you're in the middle of the Sahara and it's the last few drops of water. And Yoongi, like the giving lover that he is didn't even hesitate to reciprocate.

As the kiss grew heated, your hands started to wander from his chest going downwards and when it finally reached it's destination; the waistline of Yoongi's sweatpants, you gingerly hooked your thumb on it.

You're about to drag it down when his firm hands stopped you making you stop even the kiss.

"What's wrong?" You ask him while panting

"You know I'd like to have you anytime of the day.. but not like this Princess. Not when you're going to do it because of guilt. Not when you're going to do it because you want to forget." He said then breathed deeply.

You bit your lower lip. Getting more speechless than before because what he said is true.. and if you were upset about the situation before, you're disappointed with your self now.

As your emotions started to ran wild, as you were starting to hate yourself, Yoongi grabbed you again and bring you towards him. "Don't. Just don't. Stop that Princess. Today's a long day, let's just sleep for now hm?"

"Okay." You whispered

"I love you Princess." Yoongi said as caress your hair softly.

"I love you too Yoongi." You answered.

That night, you woke up at midnight when Yoongi's sound asleep and you gaze at him, thinking if you really deserve to be with someone like him.