Yoongirrito

You've spent three days focusing on work

You've spent three days focusing on work. Three days of wearing business attire with heels. Three days of being in a different country but not being able to roam around and discover what else it could offer aside from your airbnb, the road to the Hotel and well, the Hotel itself.

But it was all worth it because for the next four days you'll be able to wander around with the three rascals!

When the day finally came, you've woken up even before your alarm goes off. Immediately getting yourself ready for the day.

Camera, check! Wallet and bag, check! Sundress, check! Flats, check! check! check!

You then proceeded to shake a peacefully sleeping Yoongi, waking him up. "Yoongiiiiii~ get up~"

He groaned but then shrugged you off. In the most literal sense.

"Babyyyyy~ come on. Wake up now~" You said in this teeny tiny voice. Hoping that he'll wake up. But much to your dismay, he furthered rolled under the duvet and curled up. Making him look like a burrito.

A Yoongi-ritto.

You would've squealed at how cute he's being if you weren't so excited to start the day early.

But then you heard a low growl, his head slowly poking out the burrito then look at you with eyes half closed. "Princess, as much as I love you. That was really corny."

Getting your phone, you took a picture of his cuteness while chuckling and said "Well atleast it woke you up" then stuck your tongue at him.

With a snicker, he sluggishly got himself out of the duvet like a caterpillar getting out of a cocoon.

Hmm.. what do you call that? A Yoongipilla-

He groaned again while sitting up. "Don't even think about it Princess. Seriously, you sound like Jin."

"Jin? The most handsome prince I've ever met? Seokjinie?" You said dreamily making him sigh.

"Seokjinie? And you just call me Yoongi?" He said, his eyes narrowing

"Well. What should I call you then? Yoongi-ie? Yoongi-gie?" You said teasingly making him scoff

"No. I don't know.. It's just that. You call Jimin Jiminie, Hoseok Hobi, Jungkook Kookie, Taehyung Taetae and now Seokjin Jinie. While me... just Yoongi.." he said while pouting

Why's he being so smol and fluffy this morning?

You were smiling making him pout even more. "I do call you Yoongi bear and baby Sometimes..."

"What do you mean sometimes?? You've only called me Yoongibear once or twice. Thrice at max!" He whined like a baby, making you sit beside him and pinch his cheeks while cooing him

"Awwwww don't be upset my baby. My Yoongibear. My love. Mi amore..... My little meow meow." He was grinning like an idiot until you've said the last one, making him pout again.

You shake your head while giggling. "Come on Yoongibear. Get up now so we could get out hmm?"

"Fiiiiiiiiiiiine. Only if you give a a kiss first." He said then pursed his lips, opened and closed it mimicking a fish than made you roar in laughter. Wondering how did he become such a baby but kissed him anyway.

-

It took two days, two days for you to fell inlove with the city. You've been going to not only the tourists' but also the local's spots making you really dive in the country's culture.

Two days and you feel like it's the best days of your life. Well that's an overstatement since that's what you always feel whenever you travel.

But it really helped that the three rascals were great to travel with. They're not picky eaters, they don't argue much except for some friendly bickering. You even saw Jimin put his arm on Yoongi's shoulder once making your heart burst with happiness.

Hobi was an angel to travel with too. He's the energy bank of the group. Always smiling, always making strange faces to make you three laugh. And when you would feel a little tired from walking, he'd suddenly do something that would make you crack up. Like dancing in the street stripper style!

You four also had stablished this routine that when you get home after a long day of being out and about, you'd all wash up first then hang out at the living room or verandra and talk about anything and everything.

Before, you've only seen Hoseok as Park Jimin's secondhand. But not anymore. Now, you know that not only does he bring the child in Yoongi, but he'd also been a big part of his life. That this ray of sunshine was one of the persons who've helped him to stand up on his feet after life knocked him over.

That's what they say. They didn't tell you the details but you didn't mind at all. Just being there with Yoongi and the persons he surely holds close to his heart is more than enough.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

A/N:

Hi chinggus! 3 days ago a 6.1 magnitude earthquake hit the Philippines. The epicenter wasn't near my place so we've only felt 5.1 magnitude. But damn I really thought it was the end. It felt like I was in an apocalyptic movie. Just remembering those two or three longest minutes of my life still makes me shiver.

And they've been warning us for "the big one" that could happen anytime soon :( it's a 7.1 earthquake and I'm freaking scared I'm not gonna lie. Give me huuuuuuuuuugs :(((

How bout you guys? What's your experience with earthquake?

4/26/19
PornesianMochi