Hazard

The flight was smooth, the travel to your home was smoother

The flight was smooth, the travel to your home was smoother. Well, since you were just sleeping the whole time. It was when you opened your eyes that you've realized you're already tucked in your bed with Yoongi sleeping soundly beside you.

Your boss allowed you three days rest after the overseas work, making you have a long weekend. Almost a whole week! 6 days of no alarms. Heaven!

Life couldn't get any better than this. You thought to yourself with a contented sigh. But apparently, life is still generous enough to give you more presents.

Or is it really?

Yoongi, who was the boss of his corporation has to still go to work while you stay at the comfort of your home. But he surprisingly was going home to you for three consecutive days already. And you love it!

He'd be cooking breakfast for the both of you then he'll wake you up so you'll have breakfast together then he'll go to work while you.. well. Go back to sleep. Lunch time is your alone time. You spent going to the park to just relax, sitting on the green grass under a tree with your earphones on while sketching anything and everything. Then you'd go home to cook dinner and wait for him to come home. And when he did, you welcome him back with a kiss which makes his eyes soften every time.

Fourth day came. It was a regular day, you had breakfast with Yoongi, had lunch then went to the park to sketch. Most of the time you mind your own business, but that apparent day, you just couldn't. You saw an old guy talking to a girl who looked like she's about 13. Nothing's wrong with that.

That's until his jaw clenched while the girl looked so terrified then he grabbed the girl in the arm and dragged her towards the parking lot. Your blood ran cold at the sight since it doesn't look like that the girl knows him. Putting your stuff quickly in your bag with trembling hands, you ran towards where they're headed and there you saw the old guy manhandling the crying girl to get inside a van.

He was pushing her forcefully while she keep on trying to resist. She was already howling, begging the man to let her go. Saying she doesn't have anything to give and her parents aren't rich to pay for a ransom.

But before he even managed to successfully put her inside the van and before your mind could even register what's happening. With nothing but your fist as a weapon, you cautiously walked towards them and when you were close enough you ran and punch the man straight on his left cheek. He wasn't expecting it making his grasp on the girl loosened.

He shook his head looking a little dazed and when he looked where the punch came from, his eyes narrowed, his jaw clenched. "Go away pretty girl, believe me when I say you don't want to get involved."

"No" You answered, feeling like you're in autopilot mode.

"I. said. go. away." He said with a growl

"Make me" You said in a low voice. So low that you yourself almost didn't recognize that it's your voice.

"Oh. Pretty lady wants to play eh? Okay. I'll play." He said with a disgusting smirk on his face, he left the frightened girl and walked towards you while taking out a knife from his pocket.

By that time, the teenage was hysterical while chanting "No no no. Please."

The old man was walking in circle, his stance aggressive while yours was just calm. For awhile you were gauging each other then suddenly he swung his knife towards you which you surprisingly avoided.

You look at the girl and shouted "run" but she just shook her head aggressively. You mouthed "go" and smiled at her, trying to convey that you'll be okay.

The man who was getting ready to take another swing at you notice the exchange and look at the girl but he's seconds late, the girl was already running away.

"You. I told you to mind your business!" He shouted then tilted his head "Hmmm. But looking at you now, we might be able to sell you for a higher price than that kid, pretty girl." He said as he walked like he's cornering his prey.

At his confession, you felt like your body was ablaze with fire. You feel hot, too hot. Your heart beat raced, your head pounded, your breath shallowed. Not from fear, you're sure of that. And your skin, it felt like it's being pricked everywhere. It feels like it's being electrocuted. It was unlike anything you've felt before.

And then your vision darkened.

When you got your consciousness back, the sight was enough to make you stumble backwards.

The old man who looked like he was about to murder you was now laying on the floor beside his van. And on the van was a big dent. It looked as though he was thrown to it.

But how could that happen? I-I couldn't have done that..

You thought as you scramble farther away from the man.

Yoongi. Yoongi.

Your mind chanted his name. You need him.

Taking your phone out of your pocket, you pressed speed dial 1. It rung..

Please pick up. Please.

and rung.. and rung. Thankfully at the fourth ring he answered "Hi Princess. Miss me already?" And as soon as you heard his voice, you couldn't help the sob that escaped you.

"Princess? What's wrong??"

"I- Y-yoongi. I n-need you. I- I- I don't know wh-what happened."

"Where are you?"

"A-at the p-parking l-lot at t-the park n-near my h-house."

"Be there in a sec"

When he hanged up, that's when you feel your self trembling. You're scared. So scared at the thought that you were the one who did it. But there's no one else there.

Is he dead? Oh god. What if I killed him.

You placed your head on your knees, your arms around you.

You were rocking back and fort when Yoongi saw you. You looked broken that he immediately ran towards you, not even noticing the man on the floor.

"Princess! Are you okay? What happened?" He asked as he put his arms around you, checking your face and arms if there's injury, making you sob harder.

With what happened still fresh and replaying in your mind, you didn't have to say a word for Yoongi to know. His head snapped towards the "victim"

His arms tightened around you as he shushed you. Whispering in your ears that it will be okay, everything will be okay.

You heard him talking, saying to the other person to meet you both at his house as soon as possible.

That's the last thing you heard before everything turned black once again.