Partners in crime

It was your last day in Cuba so you all woke up extra early to have a quick breakfast but behold, there was two missing people from the group

"Where's B/F/N and Seokjinie hyung?" Yoongi asked as you sat on the brunch restaurant. Addressing the elephant in the room as soon as possible.

"They well. Err. We had a few drinks last night and they kind of.. sort of.. maybe.." Taehyung started

"Hooked up. They definitely hooked up." Jimin quipped

"Yeah. I saw them eating each other's faces, tongue in each other's throat before they disappeared." Jungkook said casually, yawning as he stretched his arms.

"Uhuh. Your bestfriend is wild, Y/N. And I don't mean that to insult you or her! I mean it in a good way. Damn. If only she doesn't have his eyes on Seokjin hyung and hyung not returning the attention she's giving, I would've tried." Jimin smirk at you making you groan.

"My room is beside Seokjin hyung's and damn. I feel like I didn't get to shut my eye with how loud they're going at it." Hoseok whispered shyly, his cheeks dusting with pink hues and there's actually bag under his eyes, making you feel bad for him.

Now everyone knows how much of a hoe your bestfriend is. But, good for her. She got what or who she liked rather.

Breakfast had come and go and still no sighting of the two. With a shrug of your shoulder you and Yoongi went back to your room to fix your stuff when there's a knock on your room.

"Who is it?" Yoongi asked even though he probably know who is it with the smirk on his face. Sometimes you wish you could also read minds, really.

"Nuh-uh. You do not want that Princess. I assure you that." Yoongi whispered as he walk towards the door

"Umm. It's me" you heard your bestfriend's voice, weirdly timid making your brow furrow.

When Yoongi opened the door and she stepped in, her hair is still wet probably freshly showered. She doesn't even have an ounce of makeup, and that says a lot because there are lots of handsome guys literally around you two. She cares a lot to always look prestine and flawless, you only see her without makeup on whenever you two have sleep overs, seriously.

You squint your eyes at her, feeling like there's something fishy. Specially when there's a blooming blush on her cheeks and she's biting her lower lips while looking down and when she finally looked towards you, she immediately looked away again.

Uh oh. Something is definitely not right.

"I'm finished packing. I'll leave you two. See you in an hour ladies" Yoongi said then winked.

As soon as the door closed with a thud, you crossed your arms on your chest and said "Okay. Spill."

And she literally squirmed where she's standing! S-Q-U-I-R-M-E-D. Your eyes nearly fell out of it's socket.

She demurely sat on your bed, beckoning you to do the same. She's acting strangely that it makes you question what the heck Jin did to her last night.

"So uhm.. I uh. Know." She started.

"Know what?" You asked

"About them." She answered

"What do you mean?"

"I know.. what they are. Jin told me.."

"Oh." Was the only first thing you could say. Because.. that's the last thing on your mind.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I.. it's just.. it's really not my story to tell. I.. I'm really sor-" you said as you held her hand

"Hey. It's fine. I totally understand hunbun." She said, grasping your hand tighter.

"What happened? How.. did he tell you?" You asked.

"Well. Jin. Before we uhm.. you know. He said that I seem like a decent girl. I know right? Decent? Me? Decent? And that he could feel that I have a pure heart so it would be unfair for me to get entangled into his world without me knowing the truth. And then he told me what they are. At first I thought he was pranking me, but. It was.. true." Her eyes were wide, sparkling even.

"What made you believe?" You asked

"Kind of hard not to when he suddenly made a small tornado on his palm." She said with a shrug

"His element is wind? Wow. Wait! How are you  taking this so well?" You asked with a tilt of your head.

"Don't laugh okay?" She said as she bit her lip, you nodded as an answer.

"He's different. No pun intended. I know we literally just met yesterday, but he made me feel as though I'm special you know? Like I'm this expensive, exquisite china that needed to be taken care of. He.. didn't just fucked me last night hunbun. He made love to me.. and yes. I would know the difference since I've just always been with fuckboys.

And when the morning came, I expected him to just go on his way. Because, well.. that's what most guys do, right? But he didn't. He ordered us breakfast then he took time to get to know me. And he said he'd love to get to know me even more. He even have this plan to make my seatmate on the plane change seats with him to spend more time with me. He scheduled us a date, literally scheduled on both of our phone calendar!  And.. I don't know.. he seemed really genuine. I can feel it. Literally. It's strange. I'm not getting crazy, am I? I won't wake up suddenly and this is just all a dream?" She said, whispering the last part

"No, love. You're not getting crazy. And you're most definitely not dreaming. Umm... Welcome to my world, partner?" You said with a wide smile and you hugged her tightly.