Starfish wishes

You'd be lying if you say you weren't atleast a little nervous for tonight

You'd be lying if you say you weren't atleast a little nervous for tonight. More than a little actually, if you're going to be completely honest with yourself. There's just something different with him today. He's still the ever softy when it comes to you but it feel as though he's tensed, but he's trying to conceal it. But why?

In just a few minutes he'd be fetching you. So you braided your hair, thus the wind wouldn't make you look like you just woke up. You opted to go for a no-makeup makeup look tonight with a little highlight that is fitting for the location and your dress.

The dress Yoongi made you wear was a long casual dress with long sleeves that's puffed on the forearm area. It was relatively simple, with just a few laces and covered buttons on the center front as details. It's more of a cover up more than anything, but it can be buttoned 'til your hips so it's safe to use as a dress.

With the necklace the Queen of the sea gave you, the bracelet from Bruce, the ring you bought from Czech and the Sapphire blue ring Yoongi gave you as your accessories, you're quite ready to go.

They're a little too much for your look. but you've been wearing it all since it's been given to you and it makes you feel more safe.. so that would have to work.

As you put on gloss on your lips, there's a knock on your door. With a final glance on your look at the mirror, you inhaled deeply then opened the door with a smile.

That faltered as soon as you saw who's standing there. You couldn't be more confused because first, it wasn't Yoongi.. second, it wasn't Yoongi. And third, it wasn't Yoongi. But your boss slash bestfriend Jimin instead. He's in a white shirt that's tucked in a black pants. He's hair made to perfection.

What the hell?

"What's happening? Where's Yoongi?" You said while peaking at the hallway searching for your pale adonis.

"Omg I can't believe you're here Jimin! What a wonderful surpriiiise! You look really handsome tonight." He said in a high pitched voice, most probably, and definitely failing to mimick you making you groan.

"I well.. not that I'm complaining but why are you here? Are we going on a double date and Yoongi forgot to tell me? But.. who's going to be your date then?" You asked as he took your hand to pull you out of the door.

"Hmmm. Could be. Could be not. Who knows?" He answered cryptically as he walked with you towards to God knows where.

"Where are we going? You're not going to kidnap me, are you? You do know I don't have anything to give you. You're the one who's giving me my wages." You said as you arched a brow making him laugh.

"Chill. You'll see.. I just want to walk with you first." He said as you both stepped into the shore that's lightened up with yellowish bulbs making the whole place look magical.

"What about Yoongi?" You asked

"He will have to wait." He said

"But.."

"Come on. When's the last time we've hang out, just the two of us and not working? It won't take long munchkin." He said with a smile.

"Fiiine.." You said unsurely. Because.. how about your date? And really. What's Jimin doing here right now?

He sighed making you look at him and ask if everything's okay which he answered "Everything's good. Great. Never been this great for a long while actually. And it's all thanks to you Y/N-ah."

"What do you mean?" You asked, lines forming between your brow

"Well. Aside from you're a bomb-ass worker who works her ass off every project and never fail to deliver nothing short of perfection, you're also a dear friend who not only listens without judgements but also truly cares. Let's also not forget that you're the reason why me and hyung is in good terms now."

You just listened, not disturbing him although you can't help but question yourself where this is coming from. But hearing that the two is indeed in good terms coming from his lips made you smile.

He stopped walking then turned to you with a somber expression on his face as he took both of your hands to his.

"You're precious to me, more than I could ever tell you. You know that right?" He said. And you nodded, not trusting your voice due the the whirlwind of emotions you're feeling.

"That being said, I wish you nothing but happiness and love more than anyone I know. Because that's what you deserve munchkin." He said and you could feel how sincere he is making you just stare at him

"That's what both of you deserve." He said with a smile then you felt a poke on your shoulder making you turn around and you were suddenly engulfed in a bone crushing hug.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

A/N:

I know I said I was going to only update on Tuesdays and/or Fridays. But since it's Mother's Day, I decided to drop this!

Happy Mother's Day to every mom out there! You guys are amazing 💜

5/12/19
PornesianMochi