What dreams are made of

Waking up the next day, you feel as though everything that happened last night was a dream

The heartfelt proposal, the intimate dinner with friends; updating of what's happening to each other's lives while having dinner under the stars. The laughters, there were so much laughters and smiles.

The drinking to celebrate the soon to be next era of your life. You couldn't even remember how many hard shots you've drank and that says a lot because you're not really a fan of hard liquor just like Yoongi said.

And the dancing. The excessive dancing that drained all the energy out of you that Yoongi carried you again to your room, laid you gently on the bed then left you, making you whine.

But he came back immediately. Wiping your face with something wet and cold, what you assume as your cold cream then it was wiped off. You were instructed to open your mouth and you obeyed like a good girl then your teeth were brushed. He made you gargle some water and then spit. How the bed was still dry? You don't even know.

Then you felt something wet again and it smelled like nothing. Water? No. Your toner. And then a cream like substance was massaged in a circular motion on your face making you sigh in contentment.

Am I in heaven? Can this be an everyday occurrence?

You heard him chuckle in your hazy foggy mind then you heard him say "Yes. If you'll live with me Princess." as you succumb to sleep, you felt a kiss on your forehead.

Seems like a dream right? It's like something you expect to see in movies but not experience in your own life. But as you open your eyes and see the man of your dreams sleeping infront of you, and when you saw the pearl ring as you gently push away the fringes of his hair, you can't deny the fact that it was real.

Everything was real. You're now engaged to this little meow meow.

You're engaged to Min Yoongi!

Oh shit shit shit! I'm engaged. I'm engaged!

You squealed then covered your mouth with your hand to muffle the next squeal. You feel like you're in cloud nine as you stare at the man before you.

The man that made every handsome leading man in chick flick and not, don't stand a chance. Neither Benedict Cumberbatch nor Ian Somerhalder, not even the oh so dangerously attractive Tom Ellis aka Lucifer Morningstar could make you leave this man.

Your thoughts were disturbed when he opened his eyes and look at you half lidded while there's a smile playing on his lips. "You're that happy Princess?" He asked as he brought his hand on your hips gently tracing circles on it.

"Mhmm. I have no words.." You said and your eyes wander from his eyes to his lips. What seemed to be an innocent gesture went to a dangerous one when you slowly inch closer.. and closer.. and closer until there's just a strand between you two that you could feel his breath tingling your lips then he pushed himself towards you, ceasing the distance between you two.

"Well.. with what I have in mind right now Princess. We don't need words at all." He said in his deep voice that always makes you shiver. His eyes darkened, his lip still connected to yours that every words he said would make his lip brush with yours.

Suffice to say that you didn't use any words with what you two did. Well.. Aside from his name and those three little words you answered last night.

-

When you come around, it was due to the never ending doorbell making you sink deeper under the duvet. Pressing your ear on Yoongi's chest hoping for the irritating sound to stop.

But one minute later, it's still going! Making you and Yoongi groan. You don't even have to open the door to know who's the little devil behind it.

"Yoongiiii. Can you just burn whoever that that is." You suggested making Yoongi chuckle.

"I've thought of that a hundred, maybe even a thousand times Princess. It's just that my life would be utterly boring without them. Watching them is so much better than watching the tv." He said while shuffling to stand up and wear his boxers shorts.

You, on the other hand was still naked under the duvet. And you don't really have the will to get out of it yet.

So you wouldn't. You've made up your mind that you won't.

But the next thing that happened made you wish that you should've worn atleast Yoongi's top. Because when the door opened, three idiots ran towards the bedroom and jumped on the bed.

"Noona!" "Y/N!" They shouted in unition as they cuddle your cocooned self. Hopefully your in the duvet! Or else.. you stop the thought, cringing hard.

"Alright boys. Hands off my woman before I fry your asses." Yoongi growled and you expected the three to jump in action but only one of them has the decency enough to do it, Taehyung. While the other two stiffened beside you first then slowly inched closer towards you.

"Oh. Is noona wearing what I think she's wearing?" Jungkook asked Yoongi as he tightened his arm around you, a smirk growing on his face when he saw the latter's face getting redder.

And then Jimin the ever testing of the three tucked your hair on your ear then said "Or better yet.. lack of?"

It was silent for a few heartbeat.

Then all hell broke lose. Yoongi prawled towards Jungkook and Jimin, grabbing the latter's shirt which Jimin gracefully dodged then ran shouting "Too slow hyungnim!" while Yoongi chased after him. Now that the two was away, Jungkook had you all for himself.

He smirked then shouted "Noona is miiiiine nooow!" As he hugged you over the duvet. Seconds after, Yoongi came running back to the room snaring at the maknae then jumped over the poor guy which resulted to them falling from the bed with a loud thud and groans.

There was silence for a few heartbeats.

Then there was a loud cachinnation from your right. Taehyung that was so silent from the whole ordeal was now half bent, clutching on his stomach while he's body shook from laughter.

Not long after, the other three followed suit. Their harmonious laugh was the most beautiful sound you've ever heard and quite infectious, so even though you're not even half decent, you joined.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

A/N:

HAPPY 30K TO CATASTROPHE!! 🎉🎊

30K. Dayuuuuum. I have no words.

How's life chinggus? Mine is kind of awesome these days. Do you guys watch Miss Universe? Last Sunday I got to do Pia Wurtzbach's makeup! She's Miss U 2015, the one where Steve Harvey announced the wrong winner. The taping took 20 hours, but it was fun!

She's actually on my bucketlist of celebs to work with and it happened! The second one! I almost cried the night before the shoot, I kid you not.

The first one is of course... BTS. I know it's a loooong shot but hey it's free to dream right?

Hope you guys have a greaaaat day!

PornesianMochi
5/28/19