Dahlia

Cuba

Cuba.. I'm going to Cuba!

In order to decide what artworks should be made for the new built hotel, you were tasked to go to Havana in a week alongside with your soon-to-be partner in crime and the ball of sunshine of the company, Hoseok.

The pressure about how big the work is still there, it's your first big project! but it lessened immensely when you heard the news regarding your workation.

I mean, who doesn't want to go to Cuba?

You couldn't help but feel a little giddy inside when the meeting ended. Jimin and Hoseok left as your mind started to imagine the places would explore, the food you'll be eating, the culture you'll see and experience. Oh what a wonderful trip it would be!

"You're that happy even though there's a chance that I won't be going with you?" Yoongi said bringing you back to the present.

Uh oh. No Princess?

You can definitely hear the pout in his voice and as you turn to look at him, he was indeed in his cute little meow meow look.

"Err. Do you want me to sugar coat things?"

"Absolutely not."

"Then... yes. I mean, don't get me wrong Yoongi-ah. It would be really amazing to be able to go there with you! But, even going there alone, well technically not alone but you get what I mean, it will be a dream come true to me."

"Even I'm not with you. Fine.." he said, still pouting

The pout was so inviting, you didn't even have the time to think and just acted instead. In a snap you smashed your lips with Yoongi's that even he himself was surprised, making him stiffen on his seat but gradually moved his lips with yours when he pulled himself together.

The kiss was nothing lusty, it was soft and affectionate.

You held the side of his face as you pulled back then smiled at him.

"I did not see that coming.. but I like it. I like it a lot." He said as he tucked your hair on your ear

-

After the meeting, you went back to work while Yoongi went to his and by the end of the day you wanted nothing but to soak in your hot tub while drinking wine then maybe watch a little series then go to sleep.

But as you finished tidying up your work space, your boss came in with a smile on his face and hands on his back making you arch your brow at him.

What does he want now?

When he reached you, his smile got even wider.

"Err what?" You ask

"Just want to give you something." He said, still smiling

"Err. Is it work?" Does he need me to stay and work late?

He retracted his hands while shaking his head and next thing you know there's a gorgeous humugous flower in your face making you gasp.

"Advance Happy Valentines Day bestfriend!"

Oh so I'm "bestfriend" now eh?

"You didn't have to. But thank you Jimin. This is gorgeous.." You said while accepting the beauty then stared at it in awe.

"So.... did I beat Yoongi hyung in giving you a flower first?" He asked as he leaned at the wall

"Umm. Yes?" Where is this conversation going? I'm not even expecting Yoongi to give me flowers tomorrow. Well.. maybe a little. Just a little.

He jumped and yelled "Yes!!" Like he won a jackpot price. He then took his phone from his pants and told you to pose with the flower which you did awkwardly.

"Oh comeon! I've seen your Instagram account, you can do better than that!" He whined then instructed you to smile a little sweeter and act cuter. Which you did! Or atleast tried.

"We got the shot!" He said when he was satisfied.

"Don't get me wrong, I really do appreciate the flowers. But you're acting weird. What are you going to do with the photo?" You asked as you took your bag from your desk

"I'm going to print it out and have it frame to hang on my wall as a remembrance of this day." He said making you furrow your brow.

"Please tell me you're kidding."

"Uh uh. Am not. See you tomorrow besty!" He said as he hugged you.

"Well aren't you being a little clinggy Jimin-ssi?"

He snorted then said "Oh please. I know you like it."

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

A/N:

I know I know I'm late for the Valentine's buuut it's still February so.. forgive me please? 💜