NSFW

Days spent at work was never really a burden

Days spent at work was never really a burden. Not only because you enjoy doing it, but also everyone was easy to work with. Everyone, even you're strict ass boss. Yeah, you two may be close friends now, but work is work.

There are also certainly pressure with what you guys do, but nothing you can't shrug off after a few deep breathes.

Not until today that is.

It was the second Wednesday of February, the middle of the week; you'd be meeting Yoongi again after 2 nights of sleep so the spring on your steps is pretty evident that your workmates asked you what are you so happy about.

You can't just tell them that you'll be seeing your boyfriend that you miss so much in a few days, can you? So you just answer them "A good night sleep." with a smile.

After you two got back, you haven't talk about living together again. Yes, you stay at his place on weekends and he stays at yours, but that's about it.

Not that you want to push the idea of living together again. But you wouldn't dismiss it too.

You just miss him whenever he's not around. But you have work to do, and so does he. Well, more like an empire to oversee.

You were sitting at the work area doing another restoring project while thinking about Yoongi, when you heard his voice calling you making you stop what you're doing.

Ugh. I must miss him way too much

You thought to yourself then continued to work. But then, there was his voice, calling you again.

You inhaled a lungful of air, shrugged your head then worked again.

I must be going crazy

But not longer after, his voice was back, it sounded nearer than before. With your eyebrow furrowed, you turned around to see a face making you jump on your chair.

The chair screeched as you stood up suddenly

"H-how? What are you doing here?" You asked with wide eyes. Never did he visit you at work before. Well, he drove you there. But not once did he came up.

"Well.. it seemed like you miss me too much that I heard your thoughts even we're miles apart." He said with a smug grin

You stood frozen, just absorbing the scene. Him, standing in his crisp black suit with a black button down shirt in the place you spend most of your time.

You'd have to say you really weren't ready to see him in there. But it's also not an ugly picture, not even a bit. But if he continues to do it, you'd be thoroughly distracted from your wor-

"SHIT!" You cursed as you turned to what you were doing, your utensils fell from your hands earlier, if it went directly to the ancient painting... damn! It would be ruined!

But when you surveyed the space, your stuff was organized at the edge of the table.

"Don't worry Princess, I wouldn't want you to get in trouble." He said so you turned to face him again

"So... where's my hug Princess?" He said as he opened his arms, reeling you in.

And like a willing victim, you allowed him to.

Although you cautiously looked first if you have a workmate that's lurking around and when you saw that the place is cleared, you literally threw yourself to him making him groan.

"I missed you so much Princess." He said as he held you

You tightened your arms around him and nuzzled your face at the side of his neck, drinking him in.

Ah hooooome

"I missed you too Yoongi." You said as you held his face, looking at him in the eye then his lips.

You two started to slowly inch closer and closer to each other. And finally, just a little bit more, you'd be able to feel his lips on yours

But then you heard clapping of hands. "Well that was really hot you two. But, can we work now?"