Three little words

It felt as though time stood still

It felt as though time stood still. You're frozen on your spot and suddenly you couldn't breathe. Your stomach twists and all you could hear was the pounding sound of you heart. Your heart that clearly wasn't yours anymore but belongs to the man infront of you instead. To the man who's asking not only for your hand, not only for your heart, but also for your soul.

Not for him to get a tight grasp on you, but for him to keep it safe.

You wiped on your cheek while a moan escaped your lips through suppressing the sound of your hiccups. You inhaled a lungful of air in attempt to calm your heart down while gazing at the man who made your life burst with color since you met him.

"Yes Min Yoongi. I'll marry you."

It didn't take even two second and you're already in his arms, gripping on him tightly or you'll fall. His lips frantically moving against yours and you realize you're both sobbing. From happiness, from the beginning of another chapter, from the promise of forever.

He pulled away to look at your face and you feel like your heart was squeezed as you saw that the tears are still falling from his eyes. You swipe it away with a smile.

His expression is of astonishment and awe, like he couldn't believe that you said yes. Couldn't believe that you'll really be his as he's yours. Couldn't believe that someone like you would want to be with someone like him for a lifetime.

"I won't promise that we won't argue. I won't promise that it would be smooth sailing. But I promise that I'll always be here Princess, I promise to keep you safe for the rest of my life."

For him, you're like a sunshine on a storm. A cold breeze on an Indian Summer. A cup of hot chocolate in the winter. You're everything he could've ever wanted.. and you said yes.

You said yes and he'd forgotten to put the damn ring on your finger!

So with shaking hands, he took the ring out of the velvet box. "This ring may not be the most beautiful ring there is Princess, it may not have been made with 24 karat gold, it may not have the biggest diamond, but it's priceless for me and I'd like you to have it. It was my mom's.." He said as he put the ring on your finger and it fitted like it was made for you.

It's an antique ring, you're sure of it. With vines decoration as the band that holds a pearl on the middle. The craftsmanship is breathtaking.

 The craftsmanship is breathtaking

"Yoongi.. it's beautiful.." Your voice cracking, overdriven by emotions.

As he look at the ring on your finger, he couldn't stop himself from choking another sob. Hoping that if that is a dream, he wouldn't want to wake up.

"I.. I love you Y/N. My Princess. My love. My life." He whispered in your ears as he put his arms around you.

"I love you too Min Yoongi. So much." You said

Then there was suddenly shouts of happiness and clapping! And as you look around, really look around for the first time, you saw that the place was decorated with white roses. The floor was covered with petals and little candles and there was a magnificent drape garland on the ceiling. It was simple but elegant.

But the best part was scattered around the place was your dearest friends. Your bestfriend that you're quite sure you haven't introduced to Yoongi in real life although whenever you two talk on the phone, he's the one that always comes out from your lips. You made a mental note to ask her how she's there. Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jin and Hobi looked handsome in their formal wears. All of them have smiles on their faces.

All of them happy for the both of you.

And there's a part of you that couldn't help but wish that he's here too. But maybe it's for the best. Maybe it would just hurt him more being here. Namjoon.

You shrugged the sad feeling as quickly as it came. It's a happy occasion! While your mind was flying else where, you didn't see that your friends was now near you and you were passed from one person to another for a bone crushing hug and happy congratulations.

It's the best day ever. Best day of your life yet.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

A/N:

Since the setting for this was a beach, do you guys know that the Philippines has 7,641 islands? We're in the pacific ring of fire so we're surrounded by bodies of water.

I went to an island I haven't been to last week! It was 20 hours drive to and fro. But was soooo worth it.

I mean, look at that! This is probably my fave beach as of the moment

How about you guys? Do you have beaches on your country? Which one is your fave? 💜

4/21/19
PornesianMochi