Flower arrangement

"This place is just.. wow." You said as you take the view and the fragrance of the flowers in. It kinda reminded you of one of the memories Namjoon brought you to, that time he gave you; the past you, forget-me-not flower that he pick on his own.

The place was so different from the polluted, chaotic city proper. The colors here seems to be more vibrant, it makes you feel like you can see clearer even though you basically have no problems with your eyes.

The place is ridiculously soothing, calming. Exactly the break you need from the city life.

"Really? You're not just saying that?" Namjoon inquires, his face resembling a kid that's been told that he'll be brought to disneyland on his birthday, half hopefull half skeptical.

It kind of caught you off guard seeing the eagerness on his face upon your comment, makes to think as though why it matters that much.

Maybe because he sees her in me.

Nodding your head slowly while walking towards the flowers, you said "It's lovely, sensational, divine.. heavenly."

"Thank God." You heard Namjoon muttered under his breath.

But as you were about to ask him about why your remark matter, he spotted a woman who looks about in her late 40s and jogged towards her like a kid before he swept her off the ground to hug her tightly.

"Yeah, I missed you so much too, Namjoon. Now take your arms off me, I.can't.breathe" The lady muttered making you stiffle a giggle. Hence the cue for the lady to look at you.

Her blue eyes opened wide and her mouth agape as she look at you from head to toe. "And who's this beautiful lady Namjoon?" She asked as he brought her back to the ground.

"This.. is Y/N. Your student for today." He said as he placed his arms around the lady's shoulder, a sign that they're close enough that they're comfortable with each other.

Student?

"Oh. Wonderful to meet you Y/N. I'm Agnes." She said as she flashed a genuine smile, you can't just not give her one back.

"So.. let's get ready for our class, shall we?"

She might have misunderstood your dumfoundness as being intimidated instead of you not really having an idea what class this is about because the next words she said after snickering was "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get a hang of it pretty fast. I'll also guide you every step of the way" while patting your back gently.

She guided you towards the rows of flowers leaving a smiling Namjoon behind, then proceeded to guide you on how to pick them the right way.

After getting a decent amount of it, she walked you towards the farthest area of the garden which resides two chairs and a tea set waiting for you making you think of Alice in a wonderland. It's has a rustic and cozy touch to it that you feel as though mad hatter would pop out anytime.

You flopped on the sofa with a satisfied sigh then turned to the woman with a smile

You flopped on the sofa with a satisfied sigh then turned to the woman with a smile. "What now?"

"Now, we'll have a tea party! While I teach you how to arrange flowers."

-

3 hours, dozens of story telling and laughters later. The super chill class ended and you're actually proud of what you've accomplished.

You still have a lot to learn, but your bouquet isn't bad for a beginner. You're quite proud of your work, it's not perfect, but you really thought of what type of flowers would look good together and also the meaning of each and everyone on them.

You walked towards the restaurant with an extra spring on your step where Namjoon is waiting, with Agnes at your side.

When you spotted him, he was conversing with Enrico while sipping on what looks like a cup of coffee.

"Gentlemen, Care if we join?" Agnes asked as you reached them

"No. Not at all" Enrico said whilst standing, taking a chair out for Agnes to sit.

The dinner went on rather quickly. You learned that Agnes was actually Enrico's wife and childhood sweetheart, they'd been together for 45 years already.

-

As you were on the way home, you travelled at a comfortable silence. Your mind wandering over how would it feel to have someone on your side almost all of your life like the lovebirds you met.

You then naturally thought of the man waiting for you at home. He hasn't sent you even just one message but you didn't even had the chance to spare a time to message him too.

So better late than never, you took out your phone and texted him "Otw home. See you my Yoongibear. Did you have dinner already?"

Not even a minute passed by when your phone dinged.

"Nope. Waiting for you. I miss you Princess ☹️"

What?! It's already 8pm.

"Uhm... Namjoon.. how long til we reach home?" You asked cautiously

"About 20 mins. Give or take." He answered nonchalantly

After informing Yoongi that you'll come home shortly, your eyes started to close, you tried to fight it but you unconsciously succumb to sleep.

You groaned, feeling something poking and shaking you.

"Ugh. Stop. I'm sleeping."

But the feeling didn't stop, it actually persisted. You opened your eyes, glaring as coldly as you could at the one causing your dimenise..

But it died down as soon as it started.

There Namjoon was, standing outside of the car, couching down over you with his phone right infront of your face whilst chuckling silently.

"Are you freaking kidding me?"

He stopped recording but didn't stop laughing. You should be dead pissed at him but his carefree demeanor makes it hard to do so. So you playfully rolled your eyes at him instead while getting out of the car.

"Y/N. I really enjoyed hanging out with you." Namjoon said as he walked you towards the door

"Oh really? Is that why you gave hours of my time to Agnes? I actually thought you wanted to escape me." You teased

"Oh no no! Really. That's not my intention! Is that what you thought?" He groaned making you giggle

"I'm just messing with you. I enjoyed today too Namjoon."

And you did. You really did.

You get to enjoy fresh breeze while learning about flowers. It was really a day well spent.

You also felt closer to the man at your side. He feels more real, more human, now that you've met some of his friends.

"Let's do this again sometime. Have a good night Y/N"

With that, he slowly walked towards his car, both of his hands on his pockets with a smile on his face.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

A/N:

Chinggus! I'm back! So sorry that it took me a long time to update. I promise to update as early as I can. Thank you for continuing to support this book! I 💜 you all!