Sunshine

Your alarm blasted at exactly 6 in the morning making you groan and whine. Yes. At the same time. You've been involved in a very intense workout the whole night that you feel like you've just closed your eyes for a second and voila! The sun's up and shinning already!

You're currently being spooned by Yoongi making you feel the vibrations from his chest as he chuckles at your dilemma.

"Better get up Princess or your asshat boss wi-"

He didn't even finished what he's saying and you're already up and sprinting towards the shower.

Not even thirty minutes have passed and you're already ready for the day. Dressed to impress in a very havana cuban style but still formal. You let yout hair down and put on some makeup, not too much but enough that it's seen. You didn't buy a $40 blush, or a $80 highlight just for your face to look like you have nothing on. On your defense, that highlighter have 3 shades so it's a good deal!

Why put on this much effort you ask? Because you'll be going back to the hotel and there's a stuck up bitch there that makes your blood boil in ang- hold up! Hold up! No. You're not that petty. Nope. Nope. You think to yourself as you put on some gloss for finishing touches.

 You think to yourself as you put on some gloss for finishing touches

There was a whistle when you entered your room. "Damn Princess. Who are you trying to impress?" Yoongi said in his teasing voice that tells you he heard your thoughts earlier. He's still laying on the bed using his right arm as a pillow and still very much naked. Thankfully his lower half is covered by the duvet because his sculpted torso was enough to make your mouth water.

With the smug look on his face, he knows you're enticed to lay with him. Sometimes it's frustrating that he knows every little thing. But it's not like you can blame him for it so you just shook your head then ask as you double check your stuff for work, your back on him "Did you hokus pokus your way here?"

"Nope. Flew like you guys did." He said then you heard him stand up

"Hmm?" You were about to turn around to ask him why when you felt his arms around you.

"I'll be working with you guys from today. What better way to fully understand the hotel's structure than working with the ceo himself hmm?" He said as his face is nuzzled on your neck making you groan for the nth time that morning. You can just imagine the challenge your focusing ability will go through.

"Don't worry Princess. I'll try to behave." He said and kissed your shoulder then walked towards the bathroom.

Yeah right. You all know that behaving and Yoongi do not mix well.

-

Breakfast that morning was like having breakfast with three kids. Rascals to be exact.

You weren't expecting Yoongi and Hoseok to be close, on the I've been with you for a long time, don't bullshit me level.

When Yoongi finished showering and dressing up. Wonderfully if you must say. He's wearing a white button down and a black tailored pants that makes his bum looks so good. It triggered warning signals on your mind. Red alert! Red alert! Project leave the bedroom right now or else you won't be able to.

You dragged him to the dinning area immediately. You two were already seated, talking about anything under the sun when the cotton candy haired boy and the ray of sunshine graced you with your presence.

"Yoongi!! Mah men! Mah dude! Mah broda!" The ray of sunshine screeched

"Hobi! It's been awhile!" Yoongi shouted back as he practically sprint towards Hoseok then envelop him in a hug.

Hobi?

After the reunion, they stood side by side with arms on each shoulders. While you're still sitting, trying to decipher what you're seeing.

Hoseok smile at your confusion, eyes gleaming. "Oh Y/N we go we back. Like way waaaay back."

Your eyes widened slowly at that. "Are you?"

"Mhmm. I'm your hope, I'm your hope, I'm J-Hope slash Jung Hoseok slash Hobi for my close friends. And since you're dating one of them, you can call me Hobi too. Part time assistant of Park Jimin, full time warlock." He said proudly then smiled his heart shaped smile that you've grown to adore.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

A/N:

Alright! The squad is now complete! 💜

4/20/19