Cinderella carriage

You felt like you've been punched in the gut.

They what?

It took you a long time before you're able to command your body to atleast breathe. And when you did, you can't stop your mind from starting to turn.. you started to think of the possible scenarios that could've happened on that unfortunate love triangle that cost Yoongi and Jimin their friendship.

Jimin just silently watched you while you digest his confession. And it would've entertained him how your expression turned from blankness to confusion, to sadness and then back to confusion again.

If only it wasn't the reason.

He poured himself another glass of wine but nothing was coming out of the bottle aside from few droplets, so he proceeded to get another one. Thankfully Yoongi is keen on stocking his house with wines, he even has a cellar that's as big as his kitchen so scarcity of the red liquid would just be plain impossible.

Upon returning, he saw you stolidly staring at your drink while twirling it.

He sighed as he sat down, he poured your glass a decent amount before he refilled his, only to chug it all in one go.

Even though it happened way too many moons ago, the wound hasn't healed just yet. The memories, the pain and even the love he felt was still fresh in his mind..

He can still vividly every single detail.

Detail about the past.. the twist and turns of the story. And the most grevious, details about her..

That's why he needed the magic red potion. As if it will numb him. Maybe after a dozen of bottles?

But it doesn't hurt to try to get drunk right? If he's going to relive those moments that are both dear and torturous to him, he needed to atleast haze up his emotions a bit or else he would breakdown.

And you don't need that shit right now. Specially with what you're going through. So with a sigh, he started his dreadful story

"She... she was a beauty to behold, you know? She has this long silky black hair, almond shaped eyes with stormy irises that makes you feels like she's staring right into your soul when she's looking at you. She has this feminine nose and luscious full lips. She honestly looks like a Greek goddess, if they were real.

Not only she was the most beautiful woman I laid my eyes on but she also has the purest heart. She always help the ones in need with anything she can, she also doesn't tolerate injustice.. she stood up for those persons who can't do it for themselves. That's exactly how we met actually.

I was walking towards a library; back when going to libraries was the only way to find informations. So I was walking, when I saw few feet away from me a crying middle aged woman being dragged by a gruffly looking man from an apartment and pushed her to the street. The guy then threw her things at her while shouting that if she can't pay her rents then she'd have to sleep on the cold ground.

The woman begged and begged saying she done have anywhere she can go to while clutching on the man's leg, but he's not having it.

When he was about to push the poor woman again when a melodic voice said "Do that and I'll see to it you won't see the sun again."

When I saw where the voice came from, I literally forgot how to breathe. I was living on earth for a hundred years that time, but never had I seen someone so beautiful as her.

The man was frozen too. Probably because of her beauty.

She helped the woman up, she got the woman's belonging then guided her towards an apartel.