Cotton candy boy

After the confrontation, you did your best to be more expressive, to be more loving, to show him more that you truly do love him and nothing and nobody would be able to change that

No, not because of guilt. But because as much as he fears that you'll leave him, you also don't want a life without him. You've had a taste of it and you're sure as heck don't want that happening ever again.

Just remembering the pain you've been through, the feeling of having this constant hole in your chest was enough to make you want to breakdown.

So no. Never again.

You did your best. You did more than what you've been doing.

You cooked for him, pouring your heart on the dishes, making sure it's up to his taste. You didn't leave his side if you could, except for the times nature called you. You were always looking for a reason to touch him, either holding his hand or clinging into him when you two swam at the lake or cuddling when you two watched a movie at the bedroom. And when the night came, so did he. You did your very best to make the night to be just about him.

But of course the ever generous Yoongi didn't let you. As you pleasured him, he gave it back to you, twice as much.

The mini vacation at the isolated cabin ended on a good note. With Yoongi driving you two back home, his right hand intertwined with your left, your windows down and Honne playing on the radio.

As you enter the crowded area, Yoongi closed the windows.

"Hey Princess. Have you start packing for cuba?" He asked. And you smiled widely remembering your soon trip.

"Yup." You answered with a pop at the end.

"You really are excited for this trip aren't you?"

"Well. Who wouldn't be! I haven't been there. And it's freaking Cuba. Ohhh I can't wait! I hope you could come though." You said giddily

He sighed then pouted "I hope so too Princess. There's a lot going on at the company so my presence is required but I'll see what I can do."

-

The day of your flight to Cuba came. At exactly 7 in the morning, as you were double checking your stuff, your doorbell rung quite enthusiastically.

"Waiiiiiit!" You shouted then checked if who was it and immediately opened the door as you saw the person outside your door.

You were frozen at your spot as you did though.

"Aren't you ready yet? I told you a million times that we'd pick you up at 7." Jimin-the-ever-baby-boy whined. But you were too engrossed with his transformation that you're words died on your tongue.

"Y-your hair..." you whispered. Your eyes wide as saucers as you take in the sight infront of you.

"Oh this? Err. I wanted change.. Does it not look good?" He asked as he brushed his hair with his fingers, his eyes going downwards.

"No! No! It's gorgeous

"No! No! It's gorgeous. I was just taken aback. But wow Jimin."

His grey locks before was now changed into pastel pink. You know not anyone could pull that off but on Jimin? Damn does he look good.

You're blatantly ogling him with your mouth apart making him smirk, confidence restoring.

"Well. I'm not complaining that you're checking me out but hyung's going to be so jealous if he saw how you're looking at me right now." He said as he wiggles his brows making you frown at him.

"Fine. I take it back."

"Nope. No taking back bestfriend. Come on now! Hoseok's already waiting at the airport."

With that, he carried your two big luggages like it weigh nothing and left for the place you'll be crossing out on your bucket list.