PSLMMF

The sun was shinning down your face when you woke up. Making you squint your eyes and shut it immediately.

You groaned then roll to the other side, patting the bed gently. Searching for your personal pillow that much to your dismay is absent at the time.

Where is he?

You closed your eyes, ready to succumb to the call of the soft mattress since it was a weekend, when you remember the night's happenings making you bolt up the bed.

The memories were flashing back while the heat was slowly creeping up your face.

The fact that you initiated the intimacy was more than enough to make you wish the ground to swallow you whole, but you also slept on him!

How the hell do I handle this situation? Is he pissed? Oh my god. He wouldn't be right? Should I just pretend that I thought it was a dream?

But he'll hear my thoughts.

You groaned then threw your body pn the bed, both of your hands flew to your hair, grasping them while kicking the mattress as if it's going to change things.

After throwing a tantrum, you washed your face and brushed your teeth. As you were tying your hair to a loose bun, your eyes caught the print on the shirt your wearing making you snort.

That dork

Armed with faux confidence and faux calmness, you slowly went your way to find your man.

Yes, still wearing just his Kumamon shirt.

Yes, that was part of Project Seeking Little Meow Meow's Forgiveness a.k.a PSLMMF.

As you step out the room, you immediately smell something good making your mouth salivate.

Knowing where he is, you walked towards the kitchen.

And there he was in his glory, with your favorite look on him; sweatpants and bare top.

Not that you'd ever tell him.

But he already knew it for sure. With his ability? Who are you kidding.

You gingerly walked towards him, step 1 of the plan in mind.

Step 1: Act cute

You place your hands around his waist when you reached him, pecked on his cheek then said "Goodmorning, what are you cooking... O.. O.. Oppa?" in the sweetest, tiniest, most high pitch voice you could muster.

Your voice faltered at the last part though. Calling him oppa was so hard!

You felt him stiffened then just hummed as an answer and stood there like a statue making you think that he really was pissed so you just sat on the kitchen bar watching him cook.

Not long after, he turned off the stove then placed the plates of different dishes on the island bar.

He sat on the chair infront of you, and without even glancing at your face, he started digging in.

You pouted but you won't give up! You have a plan in mind, and you would stick to it. He'll have no other choice but to forgive you by the end of the day.

Grabbing yourself a coffee, you look at your Adonis eating then asked in the cutest voice you could manage

"Would you like some coffee too O..oppa?"

He was about to shove a spoonful of rice and bacon in his mouth when you said it, making him freeze.

He gently tilted his head

It's your chance! It's your chance!

And when he looked at you, you're doing the look you do whenever you want something from your dad before.

Your face on your hands, eyes more opened than the usual and your smile.. oh your smile was so much more sweeter. It works on your dad all the time, it's not possible that it won't work on your Oppa.

Upon seeing your face. He blinked once.. twice.. thrice.. then cleared his throat.

"Uhh no thank you, I'll just get it myself" he answered then proceeded to eat, unfazed.

You frowned, thinking of how on earth did that trick not work on him.

You have to up your game then, time for step #2.