The claim

"Are you okay Princess?" Yoongi asked as he wash the dishes while you dry them with a towel.

"I'm just confused as to what happened earlier." You whispered earning a chuckle from the man at your side, making you arch your brow at him.

"Words can't even express how good it feels hearing those things from you Princess. Knowing that's really how you feel about me, I'm on cloud ten."

"Pft. Don't you mean cloud 9?"

"Oh Princess, Cloud 9 doesn't even compare to how I'm feeling right now."

You just rolled your eyes on him. You weren't really planning on saying those things out loud, not in that given situation though. You were just casually eating breakfast for crying out loud.

Have I turned into a lovesick fool?

"Just to ease your mind.. I have the ability to read minds right?" He started

"Jin hyung's... to get the purest truth out of anyone."

"Great. Just great. Wait, does it mean everyone of you have a special ability aside from your powers?"

Yoongi nodded his head to answer and as he was about to explain it further, your phone started to ring.

"Go on. It might be important" Yoongi said while continuing his work.

Oh how you love a domestic Yoongi.

Looking at the phone, it's an unregistered number. You rarely give your numbers out, the only ones who have your number would be your workmates, closest friends and your boss.

You weren't exactly a social butterfly as other calls it.

"Hello?"

"Hi Y/N.." a familiar voice resounding from the other line.

Namjoon? How did he get my number?

"Uhhhh. Hey." You answered cautiously, noticing how Yoongi tensed.

"I was wondering if I can take you out today? Like a friendly date?"

You bit your lip, looking at the pale guy's back.

You'd be lying to yourself if you say you wouldn't want to get to know the guy. But if you say yes, Yoongi wouldn't like it.

Oh, he'll loathe it for sure.

"Y/N? Don't worry, I already asked Yoongi earlier." He said making you shot your brows up

"You.. did?"

"Yes. He agreed, so don't worry about it." He then chuckled

"Oh.. okay then.." you said, still unsure.

"Alright, See you in an hour Y/N."

When the phone line died. You slowly hooked your arms around Yoongi's waist.

"Did you really give Namjoon a go signal to take me out?" You asked softly, testing the water.

"Yes. As much as I hated to." He whispered

"I can just ditch him you know..."

He sighed. After finishing the dishes, he twirled to snuggle you in his arms. He really didn't want you near Namjoon, but he really doesn't have much of a choice.

"I'd like that. But.. you two have a lot to talk about."

You can basically hear in his voice how hard this is for him.

"Don't worry. I promise I'll be in my best behavior." You teased, trying to lift up the mood.

"Mhmm. You better."

You step back a little, allowing you to look at him straight in the eye.

"Don't worry, I'm yours and yours alone... oppa" you said then winked before leaving the stunned man at the kitchen.

-

Just like Namjoon said, an hour later, when you were just finished making yourself presentable, the doorbell dinged.

But before you're able to open the door, two strong arms spun you around then pushed your back towards the door.

"What the hell Yoon-"

You didn't even finish what you're going to say when he latched his lips on to your roughly.

You were caught off guard to say the least, making you just freeze while he continues.

He slowly held your waist, pulling you into him, slowly melting you. Making you kiss him back.

And in that moment nothing and no one else mattered. Not even the man waiting for you outside the door.

Just Yoongi. Your Yoongi.

After what felt like forever he finally let go of your mouth, and placed his head on your shoulder, panting. His breath ghosting on your skin, making you shiver.

"Say it again Princess. I want to hear you say who you belong to again." He said before placing feathery kisses on your neck towards your jaw, to your ear.

And back to your neck again, where he found your most sensitive spot. He then sucked it, making you feel euphoric and pain at the same time.

Then he whispered "Say it."

"Yours. I'm only yours Yoongi."