Visitor

You woke up at the loud ringing of your phone.

"Yoongiiii, can you please shut that phone up." You whined while clinging into his warm body. Nuzzling your face into his chest even more.

Hmm? Why does he smell different?

"Yoongiiii please. I want to sleep more" But he didn't silence the phone, he wrapped his arms around you instead.

You furrowed your brows at the feeling of a sturdy and muscled arms around you that is definitely different from Yoongi's lean one.

Then like a bucket of cold water was thrown onto you, reality struck.

It's not Yoongi.

You stiffened, sleepiness slowly leaving your body and heart starting to beat faster.

Did the bad guys found us again? Seriously, how many enemies does this idiots have?

You breathed deeply then pushed the stranger with all your strength but he just grabbed on you tighter whilst chuckling.

What the fuck

Your survival instinct took over, making you knee the man on his dingaling.

You heard a loud groan before his arms loosened on you, you ran towards the bed table and grabbed the only deadly weapon on the room, the lampshade.

You then walked back to the bed slowly while holding the lamp infront of you like a bat. Ready to swing it anytime the man advances towards you.

One thing you learned from meeting their enemy was you have to look strong even though you're scared shitness underneath.

"Where is Yoongi? What did you do to him?"

The man has his face pushed to the pillow while he's holding his dingdong, still groaning.

Huh. Serves you right

"Where. The. Hell. Is. Yoongi." You said sternly.

As you were getting nearer the man, the bedroom door opened, revealing Yoongi in an apron with a spatula in his hand.

"I heard noises, what happened?" His face scrunched with concern at your offensive stance.

"You.. you're okay." You whispered while lowering your favorite tool.

"Uhh.. yes, I am.. what- "

As Yoongi glanced toward the stranger, he groaned again, his body curled up into a ball.

"Then who...." you started

Yoongi ran towards the man "What happened hyung?"

Hyung?

No one even have to answer verbally. Yoongi looked at the man then at you.

His eyes opened wide while he bit his bottom lip.

His face started to get redder by the second, and when he couldn't hold it in any longer, he roared in laughter, his knee gave out making him kneel on the floor while clutching on his stomach.

You on the other hand felt like your soul left your body when you put the pieces together.

You just kneed Yoongi's friend in the groin.

One you have just met

This is the second time.. the first one being Taehyung that you knocked on the head with a lamp resulting him to be unconcious.

And now this man, that's probably in danger if he's going to be able to produce a baby.

-

You're fidgeting your fingers while sitting on the dining area with Yoongi, waiting for his friend to be well.

The food was infront of you, and the aroma should be making your stomach grumble now. But with what happened? You can't seem to find the appetite to eat.

And when you heard footsteps descending from the stairs, you silently prayed that he won't hate you that much.

As the footsteps were getting nearer and nearer, you hung your head down letting your hair hide your face.

Yoongi literally giggled at your behavior before tucking in the hair on your face to your ears then pinch your cheeks.

He has this soft smile on his face while he muttered "Oh what should I do with you. You're just too cute Princess."

And instead of getting flustered, you pouted because he's clearly enjoying the situation.

You then heard someone cleared his throat, making your body grew rigged.

Uh oh. Shit.

You heard the chair infront of you getting dragged and the man probably sat down on it but you still refuse to look at him. You don't know what to say!

Should you apologize? But you wouldn't go ballistic if he didn't hug you in the first place! Why did he do that anyway. Weird.

He cleared his throat again "Uh. I'd like to apologize for earlier. I was going to make Yoongi jealous but my plan obviously backfired." He said then chuckled.

He has a nice voice

The type of voice you'd wanna listen if you had a long day, or just anytime really. It's smooth, soothing.

Making you curious as to how he look like. You gently look up while muttering "It's f..ine.." the last syllable turning into whisper

You blinked your eyes, trying to process what's your seeing.

You literally haven't seen someone as good looking as the person infront of you. His skin was smooth and poreless, his nose standing tall. He also have this almond shaped eyes that both hold playfulness and maturity at the same time, and a full lip that makes Kylie Jenner's lip into shame.

Prince. A real life prince.

You heard Yoongi snort beside you.

The prince then smiled making you swoon over him internally, he took his hands out for you then said "I'm Kim Seokjin, so glad to finally meet you"