Outlet

Putting a hammered Yoongi to bed wasn't as peaceful and easy as you thought it would be

Jimin's bruise on the side of his right eye is enough proof for that.

Looking at Jimin sulking infront of you now, holding an ice pack took everything you got not to laugh at his face, in the most literal sense.

But then you remembered in detail what happened earlier before you two finally got to knock Yoongi to bed, and you just can't stop dissolving into roar of laughters earning you a glare from the man infront of you.

What just happened won't be leaving your mind anytime soon, that's for sure.

So what happened was Yoongi looked like he needs a good rest so Jimin carried him. Or atleast tried to. Because when he lifted Yoongi's arm, the latter turn to jab it to his stomach making him groan and clutch it in pain.

"Noooo! Leave me aloooown! I don't wanchu weave Pwinceeeess." Yoongi whined as he stood up

To say that you weren't exepcting his reaction was an understatement, but what happened next totally caught the both of you off guard.

Jimin cautiously walked towards Yoongi like a predator in a hunt and as he was about to wrestle the older one to submission, the pale guy suddenly flopped down butt first on the floor, laid all the way down then stomped both of his feet and fists on the ground while screaming "No! I'm not weaving Pwincess! No! I won't! Nuh uh! Weveeeer! Ower my dead sexy bowy!" at the top of his lungs.

Yep, totally sexy... and matured. Just like how you imagine every supernatural to behave when they're drunk. Yep. Definitely.

You and Jimin stood there then exchanged nervous glances. Both of your mouth agape and your eyebrows shooting towards the sky.

"I-is this.. normal?" You asked with a nervous chuckle. Not that you're scared of his tantrum. Oh no, you're beyond entertained if you're going to be completely honest with yourself and if you weren't too stunned, you would've squeaked and pinched his cheeks already.

That doesn't mean you're not worried for him though and also you wouldn't want him to have his hand "slwipped" in the kitchen.

That would be disastrous to say the least. With all those plates, glasses and not to mention, knives. Also there's gasoline somewhere that could possibly explode and burn the house down.

Not that Yoongi couldn't do it on his own with just a flicker of a finger. But you're sure as heck that he wouldn't appreciate the mess his drunken self made when he sobered up.

So when he had calmed down from his not-so-mini tantrum, Jimin crouched down to his side took his arm to help him stand on his feet.

And that's when it happened.

They were slowly getting up when Yoongi's body shut down, he literally just fell asleep making his feet slip while his elbow was near Jimin's face. And that's how Jimin got the work of art on his face.

One good thing happened though, Yoongi was now peacefully sleeping and you can finally tell Jimin everything.

Well, good for you. Bad for him. But you're sure he'll heal quickly.

-

After treating his bruise, you can feel the air shifted. From light and teasing to heavy and serious.

Sitting face to face on the dinning table, you saw him look at you, obviously waiting patiently for you to be ready.

He knows how much of a private person you are, so he's well aware that whatever's eating you out isn't a mere petty dilemma. He can almost feel how heavy your heart is and he'll do everything he can to atleast lighten up the burden.

That's the least he can do for the one who mended his and his brother's relationship. Not that you did it on purpose, but you did brought them back together and he'll be forever grateful to you for it.

You cleared your throat then said "I'm so confused with everything that's happening, I feel like I'll go cuckoo if I don't vent out in some way.."

"You know I can always lend you a shoulder."

You sighed then started "Remember when I fainted in Czech?"

"Yeah. I doubt me and the boys could forget that easily."

"So what really happened was...."

And you told him. You told him from when you fainted on the clock and met a warlock that so happened to be your past lover.

He listened without judgements, or he was just good at mainting a poker face. But you're thankful for it, he didn't cut you off even once.

When you got to the dreadful part, it feels as though there's a lump in your throat that won't go away no matter how much you try to gulp it down with water.

"So uhm.. that warlock was coincidentally..

the one who turned Yoongi..."

You heard Jimin sucked in a harsh breath then cursed.