Phone Call

As you wake up the next morning, your phone rung

As you wake up the next morning, your phone rung. It's like the person calling you knew you're awake.

When you checked who's calling, a smile makes way on your face. "Hello there." You answered, voice and mind still groggy from sleep.

"Hello back Princess. How's your sleep?" You heard ruffling of what seems to be comforter on the background.

"It's great. Are you about to sleep now?" You asked as you remember that it's night time at home.

"Hmmm.. I was actually hoping that maybe we could.. you know.. have a little... fun on the phone?" He said in his low voice making your whole being ablaze.

Needless to say, you did have fun. More than you though you would. That's why you're running towards the dining area right now even though you're wearing pencil skirt and 4 inches heels since you're five minutes late the appointed time for breakfast and your boss, as cute and fluffy he is, loathes tardiness.

You were catching your breath as you walk in the dining area to see the gentlemen in their business atire, already eating.

"Good of you to join us Y/N. We thought you'd never come." Jimin said in his boss voice and there's a gleam in his eyes that made you stand up straighter.

"Oh but then.. I'm positive you did. Came." He continued making you furrow your brows as to say what the heck is he talking about. And when you look at Hoseok, he's bitting his lowerlip, obviously trying his hardest not to laugh.

At your expression, Jimin smirked while coating his bread with cream cheese. "We're about to wake you up, you know. About to knock on your door. My knuckles were ready to pound on that wood. But surprise surprise you were already awake,  shouting and I quote: Oh Yoongi! Yes! More! Please! I'm almost there! " he said in a high pitched voice, exageratingly mimicking you, even closing his eyes and tilting his head upwards. His expression was of pleasure and that's when Hoseok lose his shit and cackled.

Your whole body felt like it was torched with flame! It take everything you got not to run back to your room. Your boss and your associate just heard you in your most vulnerable state making you curse Yoongi in your mind. Already planning your revenge on the guy. It wasn't entirely his fault. But then if he didn't call you wouldn't be in this situation!

You're sure as heck that Jimin wouldn't let you live this down.

Good thing you're staying at an airbnb; a beautiful one, which Jimin rented for you three, you wouldn't know what to do if there were other persons there.

You closed your eyes and counted to then and then backwards while you walked towards the coffee maker like nothing happened even though you could swear that not only your face but your whole body is now blushing "Sorry for being late. It won't happen again. Coffee anyone?"

"Hmm. Wouldn't be so sure if I were you. But yes please, I'd love a cuppa coffee." Jimin said with a smirk

"Me too Y/N! Thank you!" Hoseok said, still laughing making you groan.

-

The first day was site visit, meaning you'd get to go to the new hotel Min Enterprises built. From the outside, you could see that the architect did his job quite well. It's has a modern luxurious feel in it but instead of going that road full force, they incorporated the Cuban vibe making it more interesting and appealing to the eyes.

Upon arriving, there were important looking people and some staffs waiting at the entrance. They immediately gave you three pleasantries except for one. The woman you saw at the meeting when Yoongi introduced you to the important people at his company.

It's been so long since you last saw her and there she is, still sporting a sleek bob and red lippies. Still bitchy so you didn't give her any mind.

You were then guided towards the hotel's conference room and talked about it's construction in-depthly. From who designed the exterior, to how many rooms there is to the measurement of each rooms and hallways.

Technically it's two buildings adjacent to each other with a casino / pool / restaurant area which binds them together. The left side would be for normal guests and the right side would be for VIPs or the ones who's willing to pay atleast $500 a night, meaning: high end.

And then you were toured. Starting from the left side. From the normal rooms to the deluxe to grand deluxe which they also call the bay club lounge. Then you walked through the "bridging" amenities, the restaurants specifically, to have lunch.

And then work resumed. Now you're on the high end side. Their cheapest room was twice the size of your living room and kitchen combined and although there wasn't any paintings yet, the place was all furnished, with artworks too. There was a column when you opened the door that has a cement sphere on it which you actually thought was a speaker. But when you asked your guide, it wasn't. It was just an art piece which totally confused you.

Then you were walked towards the more expensive rooms. The executive lounge and presidential suite which you didn't even want to remember how much it cost a night or you'll feel so poor.

When you finished the day's work, the sun was already setting so you three opted to have dinner delivered at your Airbnb.

After dinner you hung out with the two first, getting to know Hoseok more then washed up to call it a night.

But as you lay down in bed. You felt the other side deepened and warm arms engulfed you to a hug. "Miss me Princess?"

Clearly. you didn't sleep much that night because of your visitor. But you'd try your best not to be late for breakfast!

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

A/N:

Blessed Good Friday chinggus! 💜

4/19/19