Ready

"Noonaaaaaa stop ignorning me pleeeeeease

"Noonaaaaaa stop ignorning me pleeeeeease."

"Yeah. Me too. We're still at work and I'm your boss, don't you have respect for the CEO?"

"I'm not gonna apologize for what I did though, if you just saw your reaction Noona! It was hilarious. Right Hyung?"

"Damn right! But don't worry Y/N. Your boss slash bestfriend got it covered. I filmed you! Am I the best or am I THE best?

You groaned then slammed the spoon your holding to the tray of food infront of you. Slowly getting up with your tray, you went to another table away from the two but not long after they followed you bringing their own food and annoying the shit out of you again.

"Noooonaaaaa. Fine I won't do it again I promise! Just please talk to us hmm?" You saw him elbowing Jimin subtly.

"Yeah. We promise. Come on pumpkin pleeeeaaaaase? We'll make it up to you."

"What do you want? New bag? Shoes? Just name it Noona! We'll get it for you."

"Yepyep. Or do you want some sexy lingerie pieces to seduce Yoongi hyung? We can get you a closet full of it."

"Oh! That's a great idea Hyung! I know this shop not far away from here that sells theeee sexiest lingeries ever. They'd look good on Noona. I can just imagine it. Hmmm."

"Hmmm. I can imagine it too Jungkookie. "

That made you snapped. With a loud groan you whispered shout  "Are you guys fucking kidding me? You're imagining me in lingeries? While we're having lunch?!"

"Well we got you talking to us again. Yay! And you have a great Ass....ets Noona. And coming from me, that means a lot."

"Yeah. If he's human, he'd probably have STD with the amount of time he spent and still spending with different girls naked." 

"What! I love me an active lifestyle and it's a plus that's it's pleasureable. Plus, they can't resist me. Might as well give them some."

You gave him a face then digged in your lunch again then sighed.

Why am I friends with them again?

-

The day flew really fast. You didn't get to do a lot of work. Why? Because every hour there will be a delivery of a stem a big ass sunflower and by the end of the day, you've got 6 pieces of them.

As you were arranging your workspace and call it a day, another delivery man asked for you but this time he's holding a big rectangular black box with white ribbon on it. You signed the delivery papers then quickly opened it revealing a red dress and an envelope above it.

L is for "laughter" we had along the way.
O is for "optimism" you gave me every day.
V is for "value" of being my best friend.
E is for "eternity," a love that has no end.